NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Brawlers and Beatemups
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Re: NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Post by brunoafh »

noiseredux wrote:Although I will say that I like Arcana 3 more than BlazBlue. I think the Homing thing is just an awesome addition.

There is something very, very wrong with you, my friend.

I TOLD YOU! I think SFxT rules. People need to spend more time playing it and less time reading blog posts about how Capcom hates us. Anyway, glad to play some rounds with you whenever I'm signed on bruno.

Yeah, it's pretty dang good. I don't buy into the infinite amount of articles bitching about Capcom either, but I mean, you can't deny that half the fucking roster being DLC/"exclusive" content is total bullshit. That's the kind of stuff that makes me want to just say fuck it and hack my PS3. Aside from Capcom's lol business practices it's a really good game for sure though, I'm very satisfied by the amount of work put into it. They did really well with translating how Tekken plays in general, and how the characters combo, into a 2D game.

I'm down for some rounds though, we'll have to play whenever I catch you online next

---

As for being on-topic and this game, uh, MK 9 didn't excite me much at all but it was a competent game I guess. I don't like DC characters either, so at very least this is on my radar.

Lastly, was my post up there edited for no reason yet again or did I forget to paste the link? I'm like 99% positive I posted it, but either way, here is the link to the trailer again. If posting this is a problem perhaps one of you could notify me why my posts need to be randomly edited/deleted, or tell me if I'm imagining it and am insane?

http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods- ... r-6379451/
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Batman vs. Bane...and I'm pretty sure that's Kevin Conroy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEfLRFCPHs
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Mendoza
128-bit

Post by Mendoza »

I'll be getting this one for sure. The I like all the footage shown so far, and the story seems like it will be pretty good as well.

Not a big fan of how they set up the store exclusives though. Amazon basicly has nothing, and the other three retailers all getting different costume packs again just means I'll be paying for more costumes again. Though at least with MK they gave free ones too and didnt charge a ton for the ones they did offer. When i checked the prices for the costume packs for UMVC3 today i see that all the alt costumes are 20 and the game itself is 20. That is a bit nuts.

It looks like the stick for this game will be made by PDP just as with MK.

Did anyone bite on that one? I'm going to get this one for 360 since most of my friends will be getting that version, and I only have a stick for PS3/PS2.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Looks like Doomsday and just more recently, Raven has been announced.
Mendoza
128-bit

Post by Mendoza »

Raven is a good addition, but the cast needs more ladies.

Im hoping Power Girl makes it. If not on the first roster, then on dlc.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Mendoza wrote:Raven is a good addition, but the cast needs more ladies.

Well hasn't been made official yet, but it appears Black Adam is def part of the roster.
Another interesting piece of news is it appears that some DLC costumes will provide completely difference voice actors for the character. Very cool.
Mendoza
128-bit

Post by Mendoza »

CD AGES wrote:
Mendoza wrote:Raven is a good addition, but the cast needs more ladies.

Well hasn't been made official yet, but it appears Black Adam is def part of the roster.
Another interesting piece of news is it appears that some DLC costumes will provide completely difference voice actors for the character. Very cool.

Well Black Adam wasn't a lady the last i remember, lame, but not a lady. :D

Different voices for different costumes would be awesome. MIght give people hope for a Mark Hamill Joker, though i doubt it. Think Bale might slum it and do a video game voice?

At the very least it would give a bit more rationale to buying dlc costumes.
CamaroCam
16-bit

Post by CamaroCam »

Mendoza wrote:It looks like the stick for this game will be made by PDP just as with MK.

Did anyone bite on that one? I'm going to get this one for 360 since most of my friends will be getting that version, and I only have a stick for PS3/PS2.

I'm seriously considering a purchase of the Stick bundle. It looks pretty freakin' sweet.
My Collection: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=42452
------------------------
TheRev
128-bit

Post by TheRev »

Call me when Ra's Al Ghul is DLC
Ack

Post by Ack »

I'm interested, but I avoid preordering. The sad thing is, this game actually offered something I was interested in for a preorder: the Red Son costumes and missions. I want it because I love Red Son, but I just can't bring myself to preorder a game that may be good but might also be horrendous.