Project Ukelele (Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor)!

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
dogman91
128-bit

Re: Project Ukelele (Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor)!

Post by dogman91 »

The video looks awesome. I do notice a lack of NPCs, but seriously yeah, it's only three months into development.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pl ... nav_search

It was funded in 38 minutes!
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Holy sheet....but to be honest with how much publicity it seems to have gotten(looking around and heck just alone getting a ign feature or two) probably helped that. I'd not be shocked if it hit some of the other goals too because why not? Some of those sound like interesting add-ins...I might just have to put some money into this one I think it's worth it ^_^
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Yes! I hope the money keeps rising and they can do a lot with this. The visuals look amazing..

It's a shame Sony is dropping the ball with all their PS2/PS3 platformers and not keeping them going. How about another Jak, Ratchet, Crash, Spyro, or Sly? HD platformers are gorgeous and the genre never stopped being fun, as others already said.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Xeogred wrote:Yes! I hope the money keeps rising and they can do a lot with this. The visuals look amazing..

It's a shame Sony is dropping the ball with all their PS2/PS3 platformers and not keeping them going. HD platformers are gorgeous and the genre never stopped being fun, as others already said.

Well it's already gained another 100 grand since I first popped onto the page so yeah I don't think we'll have any problems reaching the other stretch goals at this point so this is going to be amazing from the looks of it...I'm definitely going for the version that includes a demo and I really hope they consider doing a vita port/cross buy with ps3/ps4 8)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

That seemed like a weirdly low funding number for it.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Crazy how fast it went through! :lol:

I'll be backing this of course. I want that PC physical edition.

I'm very excited about the game. Looks like its gonna be good.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Stark wrote:That seemed like a weirdly low funding number for it.

They're British, they don't have to pay for healthcare :P
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

I'll be backing for the ps4 or wiiU versions(I don't have many games for either system yet and i think I may just end up getting the wiiU one...). I just can't seem to make myself bite on 59.99 games(I'm in a major wait for that little bit of a price drop or random sale since mario and others tend to get at least one or two sales...)
My gameroom

Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

dogman91 wrote:The video looks awesome. I do notice a lack of NPCs, but seriously yeah, it's only three months into development.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pl ... nav_search

It was funded in 38 minutes!

That's on course to completely smash what Mighty No. 9 made.

In possibly only a few days...
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Isn't it awesome how kickstarter is used to fund new creative ideas, and not projects relying on childhood nostalgia?

I jest, but I think I'll wait and see about funding this :/. I've never actually supported a kickstarter, I've bought the games once they came out
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.