Balloon Fight (NES)/Balloon Kid (GB)

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
kiteJargon
16-bit

Re: Balloon Fight (NES)/Balloon Kid (GB)

Post by kiteJargon »

AppleQueso wrote:
I really like a lot of those games, but Urban Champion?

That one might be a strong contender for one of the worst Nintendo developed games ever. :lol:

But the stiff and awkward controls added to the struggle of trying to beat your opponent back screen after screen :lol:
Generic signature------- ACTIVATE!

kelsoanim
32-bit

Post by kelsoanim »

Holy crap this thread reminded me of one of my favorite childhood games, Wrecking Crew. I haven't thought about this game at all since I was little. I completely forgot about it until watching a youtube vid hit me like a ton of nostalgia bricks. I loved the game. Can't believe I haven't ran into it again until now. Definitely going to have to hunt down a cart.

As for the Balloon Fight/Kid games, I've always been more of a Joust fan, but I think that's because it's what I remember playing when I was younger. I might have to get the Balloon games to give them a shot.
A-B-P. A-always, B-be, P-platforming. Always be platforming! Always be platforming!!
My Game Room - My Game Collection
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I love both Joust and Balloon Fight, but have have never owned a Balloon Fight cart, I have played the mess out of it on other platforms. Thats it, time to hunt down both Balloon Fight and Mario Bros carts now.
brainerdrainer
32-bit

Post by brainerdrainer »

I'm a balloon fight addict. Once made it to phase 123. Working on breaking the WR