Mr Bones!

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Curlypaul
Next-Gen

Mr Bones!

Post by Curlypaul »

Anybody else here like Mr Bones for the Saturn?

I remember seeing a non playable demo that came with a magazine back in the day and been pretty impressed with the FMV and the animation. Finally got hold of a copy last week and been playing a bit of it.

Not got very far yet but it seems fun in a frustrating kind of way
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: Mr Bones!

Post by TEKTORO »

like you said frustrating other wise I wanted to like it as an exclusive and all.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

yup!

I have it!

fun and frustrating
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Curlypaul
Next-Gen

Post by Curlypaul »

Sat down last night and managed to finish the Mausoleum level, the difficulty seems to have leveled out a bit now.

Really enjoying the soundtrack as well.

@TEKTORO - thats part of the reason I bought it, its a Saturn exclusive and it never got ported to any other system ever. One of those games that is hard to find and play