Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: My new desktop build!

by Ziggy587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Here's the original model of the case...

And here's how easily the front grill removes...

sevin0seven wrote:looks great Ziggy! love the clean look internally. 8)

Yo, sev, wut up?

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
Xeogred
Next-Gen

by Xeogred Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Come to think of it, I do recall pulling off the grill on my tower once to put in some extra fans. But I remember it felt and sounded like I was breaking things, so I've never wanted to do it again. lol
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:35 pm

Yeah, that's what I like about this case. There's no hard to reach places for dust to get trapped in. Everything is wide open, there's no nooks or anythings. As much as I loved my last case, the front bezel wasn't easy to remove when I wanted to dust the case out. And it was definitely a place for dust to get trapped. The bezel had plastic clips that felt like they would easily break or wear out, and I was always worried about them when removing it. This case I have now, there is no bezel. Just that grill that easily removes. And there's no hidden nooks for dust to get trapped!

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
Return to Personal Computers