Hearthstone thread

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Hearthstone thread

Post by noiseredux »

well, the NDA has been dropped so I'm now officially allowed to talk about the fact that I've been in the beta for The Elder Scrolls Legends...
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

New adventure coming on August 11th. It feels too soon after WotOG, but i'm not complaining.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

the new expansion kind of sucks, play-wise. I've done the epilogue (free) as well as Week 1 and 2 (700G each) and it's all been mostly boring. Sure there were some neat ideas like the chess one, but mostly... eh. Week 2 I beat on my first try and with a single deck. No strategy needed. It's sad when a paid expansion feels less interesting and exciting than the weekly Tavern (which was awesome last week. Awesome.)

The saddest part is now that I've bought 2 weeks, I feel like I *need* to do week 3 and 4 as well, just to feel like I finished it. But that means playing enough HS for the next two weeks to rack up the 700G/week I'll need to not pay money. Ugh.

Also, I got jmbarnes101:

Anyway, if I were a smart man I'd probably realize this is one of those good times for me to take a break from HS. Maybe go back to Duelyst and Hand Of Fate for my board game/card game fix.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Wanted a quick game to play randomly, tried to go back to Duelyst but since they were bought by Bandai they want to add an account to my Steam account...so I loaded back up Hearthstone and started flowing through the content I missed. I lucked out that the day I started playing again is the new block released. I am still rubbish at it, but having fun.