Hearthstone thread

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
Blu
Next-Gen

Re: Hearthstone thread

Post by Blu »

I'm enjoying the buildup of C'Thun decks. I have a few other novelties that rely on luck. I'll give it a go with you tonight!
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Eater of Secrets is the new BGH. I never regret having it in my deck.
flash1987v2
8-bit

Post by flash1987v2 »

Been playing with Yogg-Saron. Its not a great card but super fun matches...

I may have lost 5 ranks with it in a mage deck but slowly reclimbing with a summoning stone/Yogg druid.

Still super enjoying this expansion.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I don't have a Yogg yet, but it's def. a love hate card.

I'm running a fatigue rogue and it was literally my opponents last card in his hand and was already taking fatigue damage - I was in great shape - he played it and every spell that could hurt me, did, and every spell that could help him, did. It was the most beautiful frustrating match ever.
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Yes, as much as I wanted to quit I'm still playing. Everyday... Just not as much and I'm frustrated by some of the things I was frustrated by before. Oh well. It's a good time waster when I need to take my mind off things.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

I like watching Yogg Saron decks. I don't know that I would ever want to play it. Too nervy for me! Though as a last ditch effort, it could prove to be that russian roulette of a victory.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Please tell me you all have played this week's Tavern Brawl. It's nuts and something hilarious. You can easily get 100 gold/day doing this one. Pick two cards and then your deck gets filled with them. Some bonkers combinations are coming up.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I've had a couple "ok" decks, but my daughter had the best I faced this week.

Innervate and Hogger. It's really tough. Drop Hogger on turn one, summon a 2-2 taunt. Brutal combo.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Blu wrote:Please tell me you all have played this week's Tavern Brawl. It's nuts and something hilarious. You can easily get 100 gold/day doing this one. Pick two cards and then your deck gets filled with them. Some bonkers combinations are coming up.

The best cheap one I've come across is Mech Warper and the Gorilla Bot. You get crazy cheap mechs from free Mech Warpers, and then all the Gorillas give you more mechs to crush with.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

It was a cool Tavern, but got stale by the 3rd day.

Mech / Gorilla was the best minion deck I found. Mech / Iron Sensei was a close second.

Innervate / Hogger

Innervate / Force of Nature

Ultimately it was just too niche and by turn 2 you knew if you were beat or not.

Mind Blast / Power Word Glory I saw a lot. Boring. Same with Fireball / Ice Block.

Naturalize / Coldlight Oracle was the best minion killer deck I saw, but was dead in the water against any spell / spell deck (see above).

I'd like to see it grow - 4 card, 5 card, etc. Cool idea and overall pleased w/it.