eBay links and general discussion of auctions
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by Hobie-wan Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 am

It would also depend on what the number stamped in the back label means. Is it a factory number? To people that are spending the $$$ on these, keeping it with the right one might matter. I know I've occasionally been OCD on keeping the original bit of something together even when I could have swapped for another that is pretty much identical.
AppleQueso

by AppleQueso Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 am

I guess I consider swapping cartridge backs similar to swapping out jewel cases.

It's really up to you, but I can understand if people would rather have a scuffy original back than a clean replacement one.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

by BoringSupreez Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 am

I have absolutely no issue with swapping cart backs on cheap, non-rare games. Holy grails are a different matter though. The new back would have to be the same as the old one.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
frrrosty3
16-bit

by frrrosty3 Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Just wanted to let everybody know that Cowboy Kid and Wacky Races end in less than 4 hours. Don't forget to tell me if you win so you get a 10% discount!
Systems Owned: Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gameboy and Gameboy Color, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo e-Reader, Nintendo DS, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear, 3DO, Turbografx 16, Mattel Intellivision, Colecovision, Maxnavox Odyssey 2, PS3, PS2, PS1, X-BOX 360, X-BOX
Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 pm

frrrosty3 wrote:Just wanted to let everybody know that Cowboy Kid and Wacky Races end in less than 4 hours. Don't forget to tell me if you win so you get a 10% discount!

Dang, if a Racketboy forum member won Flinstones that woulda been $200 off! :shock:
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Zombie_X
16-bit

by Zombie_X Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Man those games are worth that much? I have two copies of the Flinstones game and my cousin has the Little Samson game in box...
The Ultimate Lord of the Zombies.....

sonic2041
24-bit

by sonic2041 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Zombie_X wrote:Man those games are worth that much? I have two copies of the Flinstones game and my cousin has the Little Samson game in box...

Are you sure its the same Flintstones game. There is a different one that is worth about 1/500th of that.
pakopako
Next-Gen

by pakopako Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Holy cats, those numbers were excessive. I hope frosty got paid.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
Return to Auctions