eBay links and general discussion of auctions
User avatar
frrrosty3
16-bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am
Location: Fort Smith, AR

Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in Box

by frrrosty3 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 pm

I got the privilege of selling 12 rare NES games in box including the impressive Flintstones Surprise at Dino Peak. Unfortunately for me he knows what they are worth and I could not afford to buy them from him except for Dragon Warrior IV and two have already sold. As a bonus to all racketboy members, you will receive a 10% discount if you are the winner. All auctions will be ending by the end of the week so you have a chance to get them by Christmas. They have FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING too! Here are the links and thanks for looking!

Flintstones
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flintstones-Sur ... 2ec47655cf

Little Samson
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Little-Samson-N ... 2ec4768e16

TMNT: Tournament Fighters
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Mutant- ... 2c6ad89e57

Bomberman II
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bomberman-II-Ni ... 2c6aed8885

Wacky Races
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wacky-Races-Nin ... 2ec4900164

Jetsons: Cogswell's Caper
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Jetsons-Cog ... 2c6ad8a5d7

Cowboy Kid
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cowboy-Kid-Nint ... 2c6ae6cb02

Casino Kid 2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Casino-Kid-2-Ni ... 2ec4974e4f
Systems Owned: Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gameboy and Gameboy Color, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo e-Reader, Nintendo DS, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear, 3DO, Turbografx 16, Mattel Intellivision, Colecovision, Maxnavox Odyssey 2, PS3, PS2, PS1, X-BOX 360, X-BOX
Opa Opa
 

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by Opa Opa Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Cool stuff.

DAAAAAAAMN. Little Samson is currently at $700?? I guess the box is pretty scarce.
mjmjr25
 

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by mjmjr25 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Boy, i'm not huge into NES rares, but that is def the best Flintstones box i've seen, if it is legit, and it looks legit, that could do a few grand alone.

When Flintstone boxes are found, almost always cut up, and if not cut up, mangled in some other ways, or at minimum, a blockbuster sticker or marker. Amazing piece of cardboard there.
User avatar
frrrosty3
16-bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am
Location: Fort Smith, AR

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by frrrosty3 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

mjmjr25 wrote:Boy, i'm not huge into NES rares, but that is def the best Flintstones box i've seen, if it is legit, and it looks legit, that could do a few grand alone.

When Flintstone boxes are found, almost always cut up, and if not cut up, mangled in some other ways, or at minimum, a blockbuster sticker or marker. Amazing piece of cardboard there.


I assure you everything is 100% real. While they are all former rentals, they don't look like it. There is no writing or stickers on anything! The labels are in excellent shape. The only bad thing is the words "Video Shack" are melted into the back of the cart, but it's the back and you don't display that. The video store owner was smart and put the boxes and manuals in storage so they wouldn't be damaged. Little did he know that his games would become so valuable. How he got a game that was originally a Blockbuster rental exclusive I don't know.
Systems Owned: Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gameboy and Gameboy Color, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo e-Reader, Nintendo DS, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear, 3DO, Turbografx 16, Mattel Intellivision, Colecovision, Maxnavox Odyssey 2, PS3, PS2, PS1, X-BOX 360, X-BOX
User avatar
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5140
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:26 pm
Location: Ragol (FORREST 1)

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by s1mplehumar Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Amazing listings. Good luck with your sales.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
User avatar
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4573
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Hartland Wisconsin

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by ninjainspandex Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

frrrosty3 wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:Boy, i'm not huge into NES rares, but that is def the best Flintstones box i've seen, if it is legit, and it looks legit, that could do a few grand alone.

When Flintstone boxes are found, almost always cut up, and if not cut up, mangled in some other ways, or at minimum, a blockbuster sticker or marker. Amazing piece of cardboard there.


I assure you everything is 100% real. While they are all former rentals, they don't look like it. There is no writing or stickers on anything! The labels are in excellent shape. The only bad thing is the words "Video Shack" are melted into the back of the cart, but it's the back and you don't display that. The video store owner was smart and put the boxes and manuals in storage so they wouldn't be damaged. Little did he know that his games would become so valuable. How he got a game that was originally a Blockbuster rental exclusive I don't know.

arn't the backs of all nes carts the same? couldn't you just unscrew it and replace the back with some mint mario/duckhunt back
Image
User avatar
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5140
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:26 pm
Location: Ragol (FORREST 1)

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by s1mplehumar Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:arn't the backs of all nes carts the same? couldn't you just unscrew it and replace the back with some mint mario/duckhunt back


Are you out of your gourd?
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
harper
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by harper Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 pm

s1mplehumar wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:arn't the backs of all nes carts the same? couldn't you just unscrew it and replace the back with some mint mario/duckhunt back


Are you out of your gourd?

For realz, I don't think the Nintendo fairy would be cool with that.

jk, I'd totally do it.
User avatar
frrrosty3
16-bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am
Location: Fort Smith, AR

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by frrrosty3 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 am

ninjainspandex wrote:
frrrosty3 wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:Boy, i'm not huge into NES rares, but that is def the best Flintstones box i've seen, if it is legit, and it looks legit, that could do a few grand alone.

When Flintstone boxes are found, almost always cut up, and if not cut up, mangled in some other ways, or at minimum, a blockbuster sticker or marker. Amazing piece of cardboard there.


I assure you everything is 100% real. While they are all former rentals, they don't look like it. There is no writing or stickers on anything! The labels are in excellent shape. The only bad thing is the words "Video Shack" are melted into the back of the cart, but it's the back and you don't display that. The video store owner was smart and put the boxes and manuals in storage so they wouldn't be damaged. Little did he know that his games would become so valuable. How he got a game that was originally a Blockbuster rental exclusive I don't know.

arn't the backs of all nes carts the same? couldn't you just unscrew it and replace the back with some mint mario/duckhunt back


I can't believe I didn't think of that. That is a great idea although I will let the buyer decide what to do with it.
Systems Owned: Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gameboy and Gameboy Color, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo e-Reader, Nintendo DS, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear, 3DO, Turbografx 16, Mattel Intellivision, Colecovision, Maxnavox Odyssey 2, PS3, PS2, PS1, X-BOX 360, X-BOX
AppleQueso
 

Re: Flintstones Dino Peak, Little Samson, & more RARE NES in

by AppleQueso Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 am

harper wrote:
s1mplehumar wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:arn't the backs of all nes carts the same? couldn't you just unscrew it and replace the back with some mint mario/duckhunt back


Are you out of your gourd?

For realz, I don't think the Nintendo fairy would be cool with that.

jk, I'd totally do it.


Nothing wrong with back swapping. Just make sure the backs are the exactly the same, have the same sticker, etc.

Definitely leave it up to the buyer in a case like this though. If I were buying it, I'd definitely swap the back out, but that's just me.
Return to Auctions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests