eBay links and general discussion of auctions
User avatar
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9208
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Denver CO, USA

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by RyaNtheSlayA Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Uhbump.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
User avatar
sabrage
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2587
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: GMT -7

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by sabrage Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 am

You're selling your Saturn collection again?
User avatar
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9208
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Denver CO, USA

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by RyaNtheSlayA Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 am

sabrage wrote:You're selling your Saturn collection again?


Yeah. :?
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9739
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by BoringSupreez Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 am

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
sabrage wrote:You're selling your Saturn collection again?


Yeah. :?

Are you going back to your initial PC and Playstation-only collecting plan?
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
User avatar
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9208
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Denver CO, USA

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by RyaNtheSlayA Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am

BoringSupreez wrote:
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
sabrage wrote:You're selling your Saturn collection again?


Yeah. :?

Are you going back to your initial PC and Playstation-only collecting plan?


Yeah.

I've also learned since re-aquiring some of the stuff I had to test the waters, that I honestly have no fucks left to give about collecting.

I'll just go in the game store and buy what I like. Not really keen on owning more than one console though.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
User avatar
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9208
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Denver CO, USA

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by RyaNtheSlayA Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Decided not to sell. Not because I really want to keep it, but because I know I'll want to buy one and play one again in a good 2-3 months. Just gonna keep it in a bin.

Sorry to those watching. :(
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Flake
Moderator
 
Posts: 8012
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by Flake Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 pm

or bidding!
The PSTV is amazing.
---------------
Nintendo ID: Mecha_Flake
PS Network: jace-flake
AppleQueso
 

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by AppleQueso Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 pm

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:Decided not to sell. Not because I really want to keep it, but because I know I'll want to buy one and play one again in a good 2-3 months. Just gonna keep it in a bin.


And now you understand why people amass huge collections... :wink:
User avatar
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9208
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Denver CO, USA

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by RyaNtheSlayA Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 pm

AppleQueso wrote:
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:Decided not to sell. Not because I really want to keep it, but because I know I'll want to buy one and play one again in a good 2-3 months. Just gonna keep it in a bin.


And now you understand why people amass huge collections... :wink:


Difference being that I have no interest in buying anything new for it or really playing it more than once a month. Just want to keep it around.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9739
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Ryan's eBay stuff 5/15/12

by BoringSupreez Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

As long as you stick to your choice, whether it's keeping the Saturn or selling it, it's better than going back and forth.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Return to Auctions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests