Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Re: Amazon / Amazon Warehouse Deals

by Fragems Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:51 am

CAG posted this up and it's a pretty solid deal don't think I've ever seen it go this cheap. It is out of stock till Dec. 26th but I went ahead and ordered one had pretty decent luck on back ordered items in the past.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + Toad amiibo (NEW) $19.99

On another note Best Buy price matched so I'm going to try and nab one of those since with GCU it drops to $15.99 :). I'll keep this order as a back up though in case I can't find one.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

by PartridgeSenpai Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:11 am

Fragems wrote:CAG posted this up and it's a pretty solid deal don't think I've ever seen it go this cheap. It is out of stock till Dec. 26th but I went ahead and ordered one had pretty decent luck on back ordered items in the past.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + Toad amiibo (NEW) $19.99

On another note Best Buy price matched so I'm going to try and nab one of those since with GCU it drops to $15.99 :). I'll keep this order as a back up though in case I can't find one.

I'm not sure if this is a sale or just the new price, but Mario Party 10 + Bowser amiibo is the same way at Gamestop (and Amazon too, I assume). A CRAZY good deal if you've been looking to pick either up like I have.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Might just be getting rid of them due to the size Bestbuy had both Yoshi Woolly World and Toad amiibo bundles for $15 after GCU so I picked both up there.

Seeing as the standard versions are still $30 in alot of places I figure it's just distributors trying to clear out the amiibo bundles. Now if only the Twilight Princess one would go on a sub $20 sale.
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Best on TP I've seen was $25 in Walmart on Black Friday. I jumped on it at that price for sure.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:14 pm

CAG just posted this up :). So glad I haven't picked any of these up on Steam yet was tempted to in the past but this is a great bundle especially at that price.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth Limited Edition Trilogy Pack (PC)- (NEW)- $17.40

Also

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita) (NEW)- $23.39 Prime Price
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Wow that's insanely cheap down from a $60 price tag. I wish I knew if I'd enjoy that or not as I'd be all over that.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:38 pm

I think the regular price of $69.99 is a bit high seeing as it's just Steam keys and some random extras, but at $17.39 it's well worth it.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Fragems wrote:CAG just posted this up :). So glad I haven't picked any of these up on Steam yet was tempted to in the past but this is a great bundle especially at that price.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth Limited Edition Trilogy Pack (PC)- (NEW)- $17.40

Also

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita) (NEW)- $23.39 Prime Price

BOUGHT IT. DON'T EVEN COLLECT PC GAMES BUT BOUGHT IT. FUCK YEAH NEP
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

TSTR
Next-Gen

by TSTR Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:46 am

That's a pretty solid price for all 3 of those, plus physical feelies too. Good deal.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:19 am

Shame it's still a flimsy download code with fluff in a box. If that were physical at $15 I'd buy that blind just to give it a try.
Return to Game Deals