Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Purkeynator
64-bit

Retro Gamer Magazine subscription is 50% off right now

by Purkeynator Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 pm

http://imagine.subscribeonline.co.uk/al ... ode=EMASI5

I received an email that Retro Gamer Magazine is 50% right now. Not a bad deal on a fairly expensive (but very good) magazine based out of the UK. Based on current exchange rates here is the price with the discount:

26 issues for $210 ($8.07 per issue)
13 issues for $132 ($10.15 per issue)
6 issues for $53 ($8.83 per issue)

Its kind of weird to me that the 6 issue subscription is a better deal than the 13 issue but who knows. Still better deal than cover price at Barnes and Noble I guess.
Ghudda
128-bit

Re: Retro Gamer Magazine subscription is 50% off right now

by Ghudda Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:05 pm

I thoroughly enjoy picking up this magazine from Barnes and Noble monthly and reading it, but i've never been able to talk myself into getting a subscription to it. It'd probably save me money in the long run, being that I already spend $10 a month buying each individual issue, but buying the whole subscription at once is a bit rough on the wallet.
BRIK
Next-Gen

Re: Retro Gamer Magazine subscription is 50% off right now

by BRIK Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:27 am

Ah lame, I dropped the money for a 13 issue subscription only a couple of months ago. Although I did save a whole heap of money anyway. To buy the issues individually would of cost me $247 (no joke, in Australia) while the subscription cost me the equivalent of $146 AND they would be delivered to me. The local newsagent had a knack for having them in a month late anyway for their ridiculous price, so it was win win across the board.
Retro Game On << Please check out my retro gaming blog. Includes reviews, news, articles, videos and just plain awesomeness.

Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.

Breaking Into The Industry <<Also my development blog (with video game related posts)
Return to Game Deals