Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Refer 3 ppl to Dish - Free PS4

by Jagosaurus Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Not spam :mrgreen: wanted to share!

Just signed up for Dish for football season. If any1 is looking into it PM me. Each person you refer is $50 off your bill (& $50 off for the person joining - win, win for both), refer 3... get a free PS4. Pretty sweet deal man.

http://www.mydish.com/customer-programs/my-referrals/?

Should also mention I'm getting Dish & their latest DVR (1TB storage, record 6 shows at once) for cheaper than I was getting cable. Impressed so far.
My Mod Threads
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: Refer 3 ppl to Dish - Free PS4

by dsheinem Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Jagosaurus wrote:
Just signed up for Dish for football season.

Wait, does Dish finally have NFL Sunday Ticket? I've been a DirecTV guy for ~12 years or so now because of their exclusivity for that package specifically. I know it is also available in streaming, but my slow internet isn't going to cut it for watching football live.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:06 pm

dsheinem wrote:
Jagosaurus wrote:
Just signed up for Dish for football season.

Wait, does Dish finally have NFL Sunday Ticket? I've been a DirecTV guy for ~12 years or so now because of their exclusivity for that package specifically. I know it is also available in streaming, but my slow internet isn't going to cut it for watching football live.

Although I follow the NFL, I'm more of a NCAA football guy. With A&M in the SEC now, I needed the SECN. Having the Big Ten & Pac 12 Networks didn't hurt either.

I know Dish has the NFL Network, NFL Red Zone, & a multi-sports package. Not sure about their specific NFL package offering though.

I signed up for the 120 Plus. The Plus being multiple regional sports channels, FXX, & SECN. All of which will have many college football games this yr.

The Hopper Sling DVR is as advertised.... very cool piece of hardware.
My Mod Threads
TSTR
Next-Gen

by TSTR Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:09 pm

At first I though this thread was "Refer 3 ppl to Dsh - Free PS4." I was all "hell yeah, I can link that Kotaku article no problem." Then I read again. And I was sad.
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

TSTR wrote:At first I though this thread was "Refer 3 ppl to Dsh - Free PS4." I was all "hell yeah, I can link that Kotaku article no problem." Then I read again. And I was sad.

Your idea is better.
TSTR
Next-Gen

by TSTR Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:19 pm

mjmjr25 wrote:
TSTR wrote:At first I though this thread was "Refer 3 ppl to Dsh - Free PS4." I was all "hell yeah, I can link that Kotaku article no problem." Then I read again. And I was sad.

Your idea is better.

srs. I would much rather people learn how to effectively manage their vidya backlog than be subjected to the torture that is Dish Network.
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

by Cronozilla Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:26 pm

After Dish Network decided to hold my local channels hostage over a negotiation they delayed ... I decided to not use their service again. Apparently it's only gotten worse.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

by dsheinem Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 pm

if anyone is interested in DirecTV and wants to do the referral thing I'll go halfsies on the $100 I'd get :)
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:30 pm

I had experience with Dish roughly 8 years ago & it was "okay." I've got nothing but positive things to say right now. Great signal (was raining last night), loads of channels in 1080, top of the line DVR... all for under what my cable bill was. Even after my initial 12 month promo pricing is over... Im still going to be under what my cable bill was lol.

I used a referral when signing up & got $50 off immediately (& a free install comes stock).

Nowwwww if 3 others want $50 & help me get a PS4 :) I won't complain ;)

@Crono....I have all my local channels in the Houston market via Dish.
My Mod Threads
TSTR
Next-Gen

by TSTR Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Those Dish Network fucks actually hung up on my girlfriend while trying to renegotiate our contract back when we had them. She had made mention of DirectTV or something, and they literally went "Well, fine. Bye." Click.

:O <==8

Now, at our new place, we couldn't get their satellite signal while we were still locked into their contract, so we were forced to cancel. A blessing in disguise. Despite them knowing this fact, we still constantly get "WE WANT YOU BACK" snail mail spam.

Fuck Dish Network in the ass with a rototiller.
Return to Game Deals