Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
aaron
Next-Gen

Another Candy Cab Buy in the midwest (KY)

by aaron Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:09 pm

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/vgd/4487067418.html

just reposting, i have no idea who this person is or what the deal is but this could be pretty cool for those of us in the midwest/east. i'm out considering i'm out of room and money right now, though.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
mjmjr25

Re: Another Candy Cab Buy in the midwest (KY)

by mjmjr25 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm going to call tomorrow and check it out - but something seems off. First off those are all pics of E2's (I know he's just showing what a candy is, but it's meant to make it look awesome). Cabs for $475-600, shipped to Kentucky of all places, I have to think are going to be beat to hell NAC's with all kinds of issues. There is just no money to be made if it were otherwise. I wish it weren't true, but it is.
aaron
Next-Gen

Re: Another Candy Cab Buy in the midwest (KY)

by aaron Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:02 pm

mjmjr25 wrote:I'm going to call tomorrow and check it out - but something seems off. First off those are all pics of E2's (I know he's just showing what a candy is, but it's meant to make it look awesome). Cabs for $475-600, shipped to Kentucky of all places, I have to think are going to be beat to hell NAC's with all kinds of issues. There is just no money to be made if it were otherwise. I wish it weren't true, but it is.

let us know what you find out. he claims to have ordered before so i wonder if they will again within the next year. where the hell are these cabs going, i wonder?
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Return to Game Deals