Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Konacha
32-bit

Re: Tales of Xillia 2 CE releasing August 19th, 2014! ($129.

by Konacha Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:36 am

I just double checked back when Xillia 1 & Symphonia came out and both were $100 for the CE. However, I'm not sure Xillia 2 CE is worth 30 dollars more.

If we compare the original Xillia CE with the new one we are getting two more things with the CE being the Pocket Watch and Charm as being extra. I'm not sure that is really worth the extra 30 dollars for those two items. If they put the tin into the CE like Europe is getting then maybe I could justify the price a little bit more. While we did get "more" with Symphonia the game was also 20 dollars cheaper (being 40 then 60) so getting the extra items for only 100 makes sense.
CavZee
Next-Gen

by CavZee Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:10 am

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
CavZee wrote:More curious about Tales of Zestiria myself.

Whhhhhaaaatttttt. Hadn't even heard of this until now. It's apparently not even out in Japan yet so it'll be awhile until we see it.

I almost think there are too many of these games as it is. If anything I would rather see the more of the handheld Tales games get localized.

Boy, do I have some news for you....

Hearts R is being localized for the Vita this winter. >_>
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:55 am

Kind of on topic:

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles is on sale on PSN right now for $10. Thought this thread would like to learn that. I know I'm getting it as soon as I get home.

EDIT: That price is for PS+ members. BUT, you could sign up for a month and get the game and still come out far cheaper than buying it off sale.
noiseredux wrote:Frag Mortuus rules.

Sell/Trade/Want List
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 am

CavZee wrote:Boy, do I have some news for you....

Hearts R is being localized for the Vita this winter. >_>

Good! Glad I didn't jump on the DS game when I saw it last summer.

I thought Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology on PSP was pretty fun.
pvt_awol
64-bit

by pvt_awol Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Frag Mortuus wrote:Kind of on topic:

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles is on sale on PSN right now for $10. Thought this thread would like to learn that. I know I'm getting it as soon as I get home.

EDIT: That price is for PS+ members. BUT, you could sign up for a month and get the game and still come out far cheaper than buying it off sale.

I assume that you are talking about the "golden week" sale? Stuff isn't showing up as on sale for me yet? I still see the normal prices. (Picking up Muramasa for the Vita)
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:12 pm

pvt_awol wrote:
Frag Mortuus wrote:Kind of on topic:

I assume that you are talking about the "golden week" sale? Stuff isn't showing up as on sale for me yet? I still see the normal prices. (Picking up Muramasa for the Vita)

Yeah, that's what I'm referring to. It may be that it updates the same time that the PS+ freebies update each week.

Sell/Trade/Want List
pvt_awol
64-bit

by pvt_awol Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:41 pm

^

It finally showed up. LOL. Even though Muramasa was a cheaper price for PS+ members, Sony was all too happy to charge me full price since it had been in my cart since an hour or so before the sale began. Bastards. I like how Amazon auto updates prices of things in your cart.
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:10 pm

pvt_awol wrote:^

It finally showed up. LOL. Even though Muramasa was a cheaper price for PS+ members, Sony was all too happy to charge me full price since it had been in my cart since an hour or so before the sale began. Bastards. I like how Amazon auto updates prices of things in your cart.

Wuhhhhh!?!?! That is crazy. I would call them and see if they could refund your money.

Sell/Trade/Want List
Return to Game Deals