Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: Racketboy Store Inventory Liquidation SALE!

by racketboy Mon May 26, 2014 8:18 am

chupon wrote:Gah! Just saw this. Only have $3 in paypal. Hold on another day or two so I can reload and buy stuff!

Till the end of the month :)
GamerMON
Next-Gen

by GamerMON Mon May 26, 2014 9:50 am

Sad to see this store go. Not a lot of places I trust buying mod chips online. Glad I got to buy from you while I did.
Duane Dibbley
128-bit

by Duane Dibbley Mon May 26, 2014 11:19 am

racketboy wrote:
Duane Dibbley wrote:Is that Genesis Team Player the official Sega one pictured? I'm confused because of the Hyperkin watermark on the image.
It is official -- it's got the box and everything. I think they are just overstock items from days gone by.

Great! I ordered one of those and a few other things. One of my biggest game collecting regrets is selling my v2 Team Player, original 3 button Genesis pad, and 6 button arcade stick to Funcoland back in the day. Now I can reclaim part of that, and since I don't have any EA games, I don't really need the v2 functionality.

I don't know how you're making any money on this, but thanks for the great deal!
My games for sale: Racketboy, Amazon, eBay
My systems: NES, Nintendo 64, GameCube (Game Boy Player), Wii / Game & Watch: Ball, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP (x2), Nintendo DSi / Genesis (Sega CD, 32X), Saturn / Game Gear / PlayStation, PlayStation 2 / Xbox / Mac (Windows PC) / iPhone, iPad
racketboy
Site Admin

by racketboy Mon May 26, 2014 11:25 am

Duane Dibbley wrote:
racketboy wrote:
Duane Dibbley wrote:Is that Genesis Team Player the official Sega one pictured? I'm confused because of the Hyperkin watermark on the image.
It is official -- it's got the box and everything. I think they are just overstock items from days gone by.

Great! I ordered one of those and a few other things. One of my biggest game collecting regrets is selling my v2 Team Player, original 3 button Genesis pad, and 6 button arcade stick to Funcoland back in the day. Now I can reclaim part of that, and since I don't have any EA games, I don't really need the v2 functionality.

I don't know how you're making any money on this, but thanks for the great deal!

Not any profit, but clears out some space while recouping some costs -- I appreciate it :)
Purkeynator
64-bit

by Purkeynator Mon May 26, 2014 11:30 am

I put in a few orders for odds and ends. I was cringing, expecting to see my $8 worth of items have $10 in shipping. To my surprise, only a couple of bucks. That made pulling the trigger a lot easier. The price on the CR2032 batteries is amazing. I ordered 10 of them due to the sheer number of devices I have that use them. Even if some are dead, as long as at least one works, great deal!
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

by Cronozilla Tue May 27, 2014 3:23 am

Snagged a bundle of stuff. Thanks for the deals!
racketboy
Site Admin

by racketboy Tue May 27, 2014 9:00 am

Thanks, guys!
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Tue May 27, 2014 11:58 am

Bought a small bundle of stuff just now... glad to see shipping was very reasonable for the things I purchased. Thanks!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
racketboy
Site Admin

by racketboy Tue May 27, 2014 11:59 am

8bit wrote:Bought a small bundle of stuff just now... glad to see shipping was very reasonable for the things I purchased. Thanks!

Awesome -- thanks!
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu May 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Got a nice package of stuff today. Thanks racketboy really enjoying the SNES and N64 controller usb adapters :D .
Return to Game Deals