Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
soul_hacker
64-bit

Flea Markets in New York?

by soul_hacker Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:47 am

I recently moved back to New York... kind of. I wasn't collecting when I was originally living here, and now since it's about to get warmer, I'm wondering if there are any flea markets in the NYC/Long Island/Northern NJ area worth my time. Do any of you have experience with flea markets in the area?
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Re: Flea Markets in New York?

by Onyxthecat Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 am

I'm wondering the same thing. I do know of one in Hells Kitchen in Manhattan but I've never been.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:49 am

Onyxthecat wrote:I'm wondering the same thing. I do know of one in Hells Kitchen in Manhattan but I've never been.

I've been there. You probably aren't going to find any games. You might find some awesome clothes, however.

Moreover - snd despite living in NJ for four years - I never once visited a flea market there. (I know from Mall Rats, however, that they exist.)
soul_hacker
64-bit

by soul_hacker Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 pm

I've been to a flea market in NJ and it was amazing. I've gotten some of my best flea market finds there, and for really cheap. Sadly, it's pretty far away now. I might try to go once a year though. I might try out Brooklyn Flea though, just to see how it is. Maybe there are a few on Long Island...
Return to Game Deals