Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

Re: Wii U Game Deals Thread!

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm

flojocabron wrote:Hey everyone! I want to give you guys and gals a heads up on some nice deals for Wii U.

Toys r Us is having 60% off on many games right now and it looks like a good chunk of Wii U games have this discount.

Granted its the same games that have been out for a year now. But If you havent bought them yet, Nows your chance.

Some games are between $20 and $60 but then you get the 60% off.

So go check your local toys r us stores.

Thanks for the heads up! I am going to go on Monday, hopefully the sale is going/still going on then! I wouldnt mind Ninja Gaiden for $12 8)
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
cha cha
128-bit

by cha cha Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 am

I am sure it has been mentioned somewhere on this site, but I can't find it...

Nintendo is giving away free digital games when you purchase and register MK8.

Buy Mario Kart 8, get a free downloadable game from Club Nintendo!
There’s a deal coming around the bend that will really get your engines revving: if you buy Mario Kart 8 for Wii U and register it with Club Nintendo between May 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014, you can receive a free download code for one of these great Wii U games:

New Super Mario Bros.™ U
Pikmin™ 3
The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD
Wii Party™ U

You can purchase Mario Kart 8 as packaged game, digital download, or as part of the Mario Kart 8 Wii U Deluxe Set bundle to qualify for the offer. For more details in the coming weeks, and to learn more about Mario Kart 8, visit http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/.

Offer is available in the U.S. and Canada.

ESRB Rating: Everyone with Comic Mischief

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail ... 3N9Jb2VtRt

cheers!
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Fri May 16, 2014 7:31 am

Yeah all the more reason for me to try and get a wii u and yeah that's been mentioned on here before. It's a great deal and I'll probably be getting pikmin 3. Only because that's the only game on the list where not having it physically won't bother me much...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
girlracer
Next-Gen

by girlracer Sat May 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Found this over in the Kmart thread on CAG, so I went to my local kmart and mine had them marked at $24 but they weren't locked up so I grabbed them and headed over to the scanner in toys and sure enough they rang up at $8 each.
Attachments
wiiu.jpg
wiiu.jpg (81.53 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Sat May 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Nice...now if they work great you may be onto something
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
girlracer
Next-Gen

by girlracer Sun May 18, 2014 5:15 am

darsparx wrote:Nice...now if they work great you may be onto something

got one out, its working just fine, wouldn't have been a huge deal as I already own the official Nintendo one from a sale at newegg
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Sun May 18, 2014 8:30 am

girlracer wrote:
darsparx wrote:Nice...now if they work great you may be onto something

got one out, its working just fine, wouldn't have been a huge deal as I already own the official Nintendo one from a sale at newegg

I miss K-Mart for this reason. I used to get so many mispriced electronics there. I picked up a $150 Sony Blu-Ray player that was marked wrong for clearance for $30 once. My K-Mart has since closed down :(
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Thu May 22, 2014 6:46 pm

I thought that people might be interested in the current eShop deals. Nintendo has a page on their website where they advertise their Virtual Console games that are under $5!! There are some really great games on the page right now, I have bought 3 so far!

Link: http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/eshop/virt ... 13CD5BDA83

Return to Game Deals