Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: Wii U Game Deals Thread!

by darsparx Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 am

Well I grew up nintendo, this is the only nintendo system I haven't been able to own yet
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Opa Opa

by Opa Opa Thu May 08, 2014 9:30 am

Black Ops 2 is like $15 shipped new on Amazon.
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Fri May 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Opa Opa wrote:Black Ops 2 is like $15 shipped new on Amazon.

BOUGHT! Thanks for contributing:)
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
Opa Opa

by Opa Opa Fri May 09, 2014 7:16 pm

No prob. I got it too. Zombie mode alone is worth fifteen dollars for some co-op play. :)
Not sure if I'll get super deep in online multiplayer though. I didn't like Ghosts that much but Black Ops 2 is supposed to be great.
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Fri May 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Opa Opa wrote:No prob. I got it too. Zombie mode alone is worth fifteen dollars for some co-op play. :)
Not sure if I'll get super deep in online multiplayer though. I didn't like Ghosts that much but Black Ops 2 is supposed to be great.

I have Ghosts and it just doesnt feel right. The controls feels slippery and I notice alot of killing around corners. Nothing how BO2 or MW3 felt, IMO. MW3 is definitely my favorite CoD game for multiplayer but it didnt get a Wii U release :( BUT, Sledgehammer had a hand in MW3 so I hope Advanced Warefare gets a Wii U release and blows my socks off.
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
CavZee
Next-Gen

by CavZee Fri May 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Opa Opa wrote:No prob. I got it too. Zombie mode alone is worth fifteen dollars for some co-op play. :)

Ghosts is garbage. BO2 is actually quite good and had me playing for a while. Played both PS3 and Wii U versions. Ran into a couple people who were amazing with the pointer controls. Tried that play style myself and had no idea what I was doing. But I'm sure it takes alot of practice. XD
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Fri May 09, 2014 8:00 pm

CavZee wrote:

Ghosts is garbage. BO2 is actually quite good and had me playing for a while. Played both PS3 and Wii U versions. Ran into a couple people who were amazing with the pointer controls. Tried that play style myself and had no idea what I was doing. But I'm sure it takes alot of practice. XD

There are sooo many factors when playing with the wiimote that if you can use it and be good then I commend you lol. I ran into a sniper on BO2 that was sick with wiimote. I friended him... Lol

Opa Opa

by Opa Opa Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 am

I had the Wii version of cod4 at one point. despite playing for about 8 hours online I never got comfortable with the pointer controls. It's an aquired taste I guess.
CavZee
Next-Gen

by CavZee Sun May 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Opa Opa wrote:I had the Wii version of cod4 at one point. despite playing for about 8 hours online I never got comfortable with the pointer controls. It's an aquired taste I guess.

Too much time put into Cod with a dualshock has me unable to to play it any other way.
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Thu May 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey everyone! I want to give you guys and gals a heads up on some nice deals for Wii U.

Toys r Us is having 60% off on many games right now and it looks like a good chunk of Wii U games have this discount.

Granted its the same games that have been out for a year now. But If you havent bought them yet, Nows your chance.

Some games are between $20 and $60 but then you get the 60% off.

So go check your local toys r us stores.
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Return to Game Deals