Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Sasha_Blue
64-bit

Re: Wii U Game Deals Thread!

by Sasha_Blue Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:28 pm

I usually get mine off eBay, it's cheaper that way.
Next-Gen

by girlracer Fri May 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Nintendo announced if you buy Mario Kart 8 and register it on Club Nintendo (I know it has to be registered by a certain date but I don't know it off hand) you can get one of these 4 as a free download; New Super Mario U, Zelda Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3, or Wii Party U
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 am

Looks like I'll be getting Pikmen 3 for free ;)
noiseredux wrote:Frag Mortuus rules.

Sell/Trade/Want List
CavZee
Next-Gen

by CavZee Sat May 03, 2014 11:58 am

Frag Mortuus wrote:Looks like I'll be getting Pikmen 3 for free ;)

Wii Party U for me.

-__-

(Might have to ask around and see if I can sell my code to someone.)
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
pvt_awol
64-bit

by pvt_awol Sat May 03, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm gonna nab Super Mario. I really want a physical copy, but since I'm buying Mario Kart anyway, might as well get it for free. LOL.

(Plus, I should be able to get the New Luigi U then!)
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Sun May 04, 2014 8:28 am

girlracer wrote:Nintendo announced if you buy Mario Kart 8 and register it on Club Nintendo (I know it has to be registered by a certain date but I don't know it off hand) you can get one of these 4 as a free download; New Super Mario U, Zelda Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3, or Wii Party U

The date you are looking for is July 31st! :D Im so on the fence about which to get, either Mario or Pikmin. I already have Super Luigi U so I am leaning a bit towards Pikmin.
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Sun May 04, 2014 8:40 am

Hrmm then I might need to spend some money really quick(on qvc probably since i can do a payment plan with that) to get a wii u...I could use a free game XD
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Sun May 04, 2014 9:40 am

darsparx wrote:Hrmm then I might need to spend some money really quick(on qvc probably since i can do a payment plan with that) to get a wii u...I could use a free game XD

I know you're joking but in all seriousness, you should get a Wii U! I think it would be worth it for MK8 alone lol.
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Sun May 04, 2014 9:44 am

TheSegaSaturnGuy wrote:
darsparx wrote:Hrmm then I might need to spend some money really quick(on qvc probably since i can do a payment plan with that) to get a wii u...I could use a free game XD

I know you're joking but in all seriousness, you should get a Wii U! I think it would be worth it for MK8 alone lol.

No I'm not joking...wii u is a big expense to have all at once so now that i've discovered the thing about qvc and their payment plans. I really want mk8, and if we're getting a free game I'll get wind waker hd since I've never had or played that one...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

by TheSegaSaturnGuy Sun May 04, 2014 9:50 am

darsparx wrote:
TheSegaSaturnGuy wrote:

No I'm not joking...wii u is a big expense to have all at once so now that i've discovered the thing about qvc and their payment plans. I really want mk8, and if we're getting a free game I'll get wind waker hd since I've never had or played that one...

Well sweet then man! When you get it PM me your Nintendo Network ID and we can play some. Always good to see another Wii U adopter :)

Return to Game Deals