Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Factor that Ebay/Half.com/Amazon are NOT listed conditio

by CRTGAMER Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:25 am

I had an Amazon dispute with a 3rd party seller sending only one chip when the Amazon description states two chips and two sockets. The seller even lowered the price to stay at the top of listing, sneaky due to fine print describing "1 of part number". Amazon has a separate page for selling single chips; the seller won't post there due to other sellers posting a lower price.

After 2 Email letters with no response, I used the Amazon A-Z guarantee option. I submitted my claim and IMMEDIATELY got an option of Amazon purchase credit of which I used to buy the correct chips from another seller. The amazing part was my claim was just submitted; Amazon stated they will investigate. Amazon sent an Email direct to me with a check box to charge my card only if the seller gives me a refund. :mrgreen:

I'll wait a couple more days before submitting Feedback. Hopefully Amazon will ban the seller by then. I have the seller's store front link saved to follow up on. I'll be sure to post in all capital letters how this seller cheats the customer.

I love Amazon taking care of the customer!

MODS - Maybe the quote below should be stickied to an OP somewhere?
I could not find any Thread that offers solutions to online order disputes.

Amazon wrote:http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200783750

To file an A-to-z Guarantee Claim:

1. Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
2. Enter the required information and click Report problem.

CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

ExedExes
Next-Gen

Re: Factor that Ebay/Half.com/Amazon are NOT listed conditio

by ExedExes Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:44 am

In my experience, Amazon bends over backwards for any issues I've had.

It was good this thread was bumped again; I never had a bad experience with an item not as described, but as far as some not being shipped in a timely manner, well I've got stories for a thread like that :lol:
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
Return to Game Deals