Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Re: IC: Flash Cart Group Buy (Retrogate) SD2SNES Everdrive N

by ninjainspandex Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

I'll be needing a PC engine everdrive, just bought my first PCE and CD attachment 8)
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:23 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:I'll be needing a PC engine everdrive, just bought my first PCE and CD attachment 8)

Damn I want a CD attachment for TG or PCE, just never seem to be at the right place at the right time. I just have a hard time justifying cost. It is like that for just the HuCards, seems people tend to think they are worth a million dollars. (at least in my experience locally). Hopefully though the everdrive will help me decide what to buy and what to emulate.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:15 pm

well with the cd attachment you can just burn the disks, and I'm pretty sure the pce everdrive can serve as the cd rom hu card for it, even the arcade card? I think, I may be wrong.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:well with the cd attachment you can just burn the disks, and I'm pretty sure the pce everdrive can serve as the cd rom hu card for it, even the arcade card? I think, I may be wrong.

With Underground gamer gone I am not sure where to get the games?
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 pm

wclem wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:well with the cd attachment you can just burn the disks, and I'm pretty sure the pce everdrive can serve as the cd rom hu card for it, even the arcade card? I think, I may be wrong.

you mean the ISO to burn? I just go to emuparadise.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:
wclem wrote:

you mean the ISO to burn? I just go to emuparadise.

Awesome, maybe I should take the plunge. Over to the BST, unless maybe Ebay er.... yeah over to the BST....
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:33 pm

how much do they usually run? Toktugol just went to tokyo yesterday and found me a cd unit in good shape for $90 and the pc engine part for $20 and the docking station for $15
oh and it came with a couple controllers and 7 games, only one good game though. R-type
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:37 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:how much do they usually run? Toktugol just went to tokyo yesterday and found me a cd unit in good shape for $90 and the pc engine part for $20 and the docking station for $15
oh and it came with a couple controllers and 7 games, only one good game though. R-type

All I need is a CD unit compatible with a core grafx 2, I think there is a model that needs a dock and one that does not. Any chance you can get him to get another?
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:40 pm

he headed back home today so I doubt it :(
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 pm

If either of you guys decide to grab one of the turbo flash carts here, I'm game to try and organize a group buy.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Return to Game Deals