Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
mjmjr25

IC: Flash Cart Group Buy

by mjmjr25 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:26 am

Greetings,

I'm doing another buy. I ran it on here and neo the first time and then just neo the 2nd time as there was significantly higher interest.

I think a few members here had interest in the turbo ED, if you still do, please pm me and i'll add you to the list. If you are on neo, please feel free to post here:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthrea ... e-Turbo-ED
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: IC: Flash Cart Group Buy (Retrogate) SD2SNES Everdrive N

by jmbarnes101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 am

Pm incoming
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14867&p=149112#p149112

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), Gamecube (Pokemon, Purple JPN modded), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega CDX, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x)
nullxor
64-bit

by nullxor Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 am

What about the Everdrive-MD or anything Sega?
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 am

I'm not interested in GEN/MD/MS/32X, but of course someone else could coordinate a group buy for those, if desired.

Updated the OP...
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:31 am

hmm I may be interested in the NES one as I really don't collect for it and alot of the games command silly prices, how is that flash cart? I'll have to do more research when I get back from doing laundry. Does the $100 include shipping to me?
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 am

shipping isn't included in any of the prices - I have no idea what it is until I actually go to checkout, i'm guessing it'll come to $5 total per person. 10% of the cost from retrogate to me (est. $2 per person) and $3 from me to you.

The N8 is supposedly on par with the Powerpak - a lot of people like the Powerpak, but in reading, the N8 has more features, so I think the Powerpak being around longer is the reason some prefer it, but all counts the N8 is a bit cheaper with more features. It may be cheaper as it is produced with (clean) donor carts, whereas the Powerpak has a new clear shell.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 am

See that, Ziggy's Guide got us all thinking!

A SNES Flashcart is very tempting, but a big investment. There are imports and even U.S. releases that are rare and very expensive (even as repos) that might make this a good option.

Not sure on the NES Flash cart, there are so many bootleg NES/Famicom multi game carts out there on the cheap. Still, there are also hard to find (expensive) NES and Famicom games making the flash cart the easiest on the wallet solution.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:50 pm

If you decide to go with an Everdrive for the SNES let me know as I would be in that for sure.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:24 pm

wclem wrote:If you decide to go with an Everdrive for the SNES let me know as I would be in that for sure.

I'm actually selling my Super Everdrive to fund the SD2SNES; Everdrive doesn't support a few games that i'm purposely wanting a flash cart for. If you want to buy my Super Everdrive Deluxe Edition, shoot me a pm.
Purkeynator
64-bit

by Purkeynator Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Put me down for an Everdrive 64. I have been wanting one forever but just never got around to ordering one. I can wait a little longer to get in on the group discount if we can get 10 buyers.
Return to Game Deals