Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Found NES cartridge

by samsonlonghair Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 am

Based on Joseteer's second photo, it looks like there's nothing inside that cartridge.
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Gooseberrysoda wrote:It's pretty clear to me that the cartridge is haunted, killed its original owner, and now, 2 years later, we're getting a spanish sequel.

So it's like "the ring" but a cart instead of vhs?
storino03
64-bit

by storino03 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 am

I'm guessing the original owner left it on purpose to create attention. If I had the time/patience, I would do the same thing, and place multiple NES cartridges in random places and see if I hear about it online.
Game Grabs/Pickup videos: Youtube
Amazon Gift Cards
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 am

storino03 wrote:I'm guessing the original owner left it on purpose to create attention. If I had the time/patience, I would do the same thing, and place multiple NES cartridges in random places and see if I hear about it online.

i'm gonna start doing this. making fake carts to take with me and donate to goodwills across the country when i travel.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:35 am

aaron wrote:
storino03 wrote:I'm guessing the original owner left it on purpose to create attention. If I had the time/patience, I would do the same thing, and place multiple NES cartridges in random places and see if I hear about it online.

i'm gonna start doing this. making fake carts to take with me and donate to goodwills across the country when i travel.

lol I could see a price checker finding it not seeing a VGPC value and loosing his shit if it looks older/authentic :P. In my area goodwill would probably slap a $100+ ultra rare sticker on it :P.
Return to Game Deals