Page 18 of 21

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 pm
by flex wood
Awesome rogue like bundle at humble for their weekly sale. It's worth it just for paranautical activity, it's a twitch first person shooter and not as much a rogue like but it's an awesome game. I picked it up during the holiday sale after it failed to win a community choice vote.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:04 am
by fastbilly1
Like Sid Meiers games? Then this weeks humble bundle is for you:
Level 1:
Civ 3, complete
Civ 4, complete
Air Patrol
Air Patrol Pacific
Railworks

Level 2:
Civ 5
Civ 5 Gods and Kings

Level 3:
Civ 5 Brave New World

Level 2 is Beat the Average which is $8.25 right now. Level 3 is hard locked at $15

And in less than 24 hours it has already broke one million.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:18 pm
by BogusMeatFactory
New humble bundle at http://www.humblebundle.com

includes,

Guacamelee: Gold Edition
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams
The Swapper

and if you pay more than the average

Antichamber
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

Not bad at all

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 pm
by Ivo
A very good bundle. Thanks for the heads-up, I had not received their mail yet.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:New humble bundle at http://www.humblebundle.com

includes,

Guacamelee: Gold Edition
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams
The Swapper

and if you pay more than the average

Antichamber
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

Not bad at all

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:39 pm
by fastbilly1
Monaco is an awesome game that I highly recommend that anyone who likes a good time to play multiplayer. It doesnt matter if you are terrible at sneaking games, it is just alot of fun with four player because it can go from awesome to horrible to awesome in the span of a few seconds. And the soundtrack is awesome.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 pm
by BogusMeatFactory
fastbilly1 wrote:Monaco is an awesome game that I highly recommend that anyone who likes a good time to play multiplayer. It doesnt matter if you are terrible at sneaking games, it is just alot of fun with four player because it can go from awesome to horrible to awesome in the span of a few seconds. And the soundtrack is awesome.


This is one of those magical bundles where they are almost all spectacular games, all of which I do not have so it is a must-have for me! Excited to play monaco and guacamelee specifically

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:31 pm
by TSTR
Yep, jumped on this one since I only had Dust. Wonder what they're going to unlock later?

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm
by Stark
The Swapper may have flown under the radar for most, but if you like environmental puzzlers, you owe it to yourself to play. Excellent game, crazy atmosphere and story.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:52 pm
by flex wood
So I just picked up the sega bundle from the weekly sale and each game doesn't have an unlock key just unlock keys for each tier. Is that normal for the sale stuff? I was really hopping I'd be able to gift a few of the games because I know that I'll never play the total war games.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:21 pm
by wclem
flex wood wrote:So I just picked up the sega bundle from the weekly sale and each game doesn't have an unlock key just unlock keys for each tier. Is that normal for the sale stuff? I was really hopping I'd be able to gift a few of the games because I know that I'll never play the total war games.


To my understanding they did that because people were piecing them out and selling for profit.