Page 17 of 21

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:05 am
by aaron
Humble Bundle 7 is up.

Ticket To Ride
Greed Corp
Incredipede
Anodyne

pay more than the avg (currently ~$6) to unlock
The Bard's Tale
Worms: Reloaded

and i guess there are going to be a couple more games added tomorrow. not a bad deal.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 am
by fastbilly1
aaron wrote:Humble Bundle 7 is up.

Ticket To Ride
Greed Corp
Incredipede
Anodyne

pay more than the avg (currently ~$6) to unlock
The Bard's Tale
Worms: Reloaded

and i guess there are going to be a couple more games added tomorrow. not a bad deal.

Greed Corp is exceptional if you enjoy games like Nintendo Wars or Military Madness. Anyone who likes GB/GBC Zelda games should play Anodyne. And Ticket to Ride is an easy boardgame about trains.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:31 pm
by BoringSupreez
Humble WB Bundle is up! Includes Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, F.E.A.R. 2, F.E.A.R. 3, LotR: War in the North, and if you pay above the average you get Scribblenauts Unlimited and Batman Arkham City GOTY.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 pm
by aaron
BoringSupreez wrote:Humble WB Bundle is up! Includes Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, F.E.A.R. 2, F.E.A.R. 3, LotR: War in the North, and if you pay above the average you get Scribblenauts Unlimited and Batman Arkham City GOTY.


w00t! grabbed that quick :)

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm
by fastbilly1
Humble weekly is up, all PinballFX:
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Core game and 7 expansions for $6 right now. Beat the Average is Marvel and StarWars

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 pm
by BoringSupreez
Humble Indie Bundle X has arrived! Includes To The Moon, Joe Danger 2, Papo and Yo, Runner2, and if you pay above the average, Reus and Surgeon Simulator 2013. Great selection of games IMO.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm
by emwearz
Great bundle!

Papo & Yo is one of my favorite games on the PS3, I highly recommend it.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:59 pm
by jfrost
emwearz wrote:Great bundle!

Papo & Yo is one of my favorite games on the PS3, I highly recommend it.

I'm intrigued by the slums setting.

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:19 pm
by fastbilly1
Humble Weekly is pretty intense this week:
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
ARMA Gold
ARMA 2
ARMA Tactics
Alpha Prime
UFO Afterlight
Take On Helicopters

Beat the Average:
Carrier Command - Gaea
ARMA II Arrowhead
Day Z

Average right now is $6

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME INDIE BUNDLE!" thread

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 pm
by wclem
fastbilly1 wrote:Humble Weekly is pretty intense this week:
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
ARMA Gold
ARMA 2
ARMA Tactics
Alpha Prime
UFO Afterlight
Take On Helicopters

Beat the Average:
Carrier Command - Gaea
ARMA II Arrowhead
Day Z

Average right now is $6


It says that Dayz mod is available for free elsewhere in case anyone wants just that. :D