Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
AppleQueso
 

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by AppleQueso Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Final Fantasy VII, Lunar, and Tales of Destiny would be the ones worth the most there. They all happen to be good games too, so honestly I wouldn't suggest selling any of them unless you like, hate jrpgs or something.
Vegetto991
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by Vegetto991 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

AppleQueso wrote:Final Fantasy VII, Lunar, and Tales of Destiny would be the ones worth the most there. They all happen to be good games too, so honestly I wouldn't suggest selling any of them unless you like, hate jrpgs or something.

i just want to sell one or two of these games to get back what I put into it
User avatar
BigTinz
128-bit
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by BigTinz Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm

I think it's bad form to turn around and sell those games after your friend just sold them to you.

Now, if he's more of an acquaintance...
Vegetto991
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by Vegetto991 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

BigTinz wrote:I think it's bad form to turn around and sell those games after your friend just sold them to you.

Now, if he's more of an acquaintance...

i am selling one, just one, a pristine copy of tales of destiny, Image

the rest i will keep and play
AppleQueso
 

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by AppleQueso Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 am

I don't understand why you need to "make up" that cost unless you don't have a job or something.
User avatar
aaron
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by aaron Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:42 am

AppleQueso wrote:I don't understand why you need to "make up" that cost unless you don't have a job or something.


i dunno, i'd do what he's doing in a heartbeat if i wasn't interested in all the games. making up the cost of the games by selling duplicates or games you're not interested in is what makes buying lots so attractive. it can feel like you're getting a bunch of stuff for free, or like you're seeing a healthy return on an investment.

i'm certain that many gaming purists disagree with this practice but i say go for it.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
AppleQueso
 

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by AppleQueso Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 am

No, I mean it seems to me that he's not even on planning on trying out all the games to see which ones he likes before he decides to sell some off. I have no problem with getting rid of duplicates and games you don't like, I do it a lot.
Gnashvar
128-bit
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by Gnashvar Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 am

You're super lucky you made a super deal :D
Thanks everyone...
User avatar
weasels
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1513
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:04 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by weasels Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 am

personally i would of kept all the games. but that's just me. but why don't you try the game first before you jump to selling it. then try the others to compare and sell your least favorites.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
Gnashvar
128-bit
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by Gnashvar Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:43 am

Vegetto991 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:Final Fantasy VII, Lunar, and Tales of Destiny would be the ones worth the most there. They all happen to be good games too, so honestly I wouldn't suggest selling any of them unless you like, hate jrpgs or something.

i just want to sell one or two of these games to get back what I put into it


Don't sell.
Thanks everyone...
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests