Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
AppleQueso

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by AppleQueso Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Final Fantasy VII, Lunar, and Tales of Destiny would be the ones worth the most there. They all happen to be good games too, so honestly I wouldn't suggest selling any of them unless you like, hate jrpgs or something.
Vegetto991

by Vegetto991 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

AppleQueso wrote:Final Fantasy VII, Lunar, and Tales of Destiny would be the ones worth the most there. They all happen to be good games too, so honestly I wouldn't suggest selling any of them unless you like, hate jrpgs or something.

i just want to sell one or two of these games to get back what I put into it
BigTinz
128-bit

by BigTinz Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm

I think it's bad form to turn around and sell those games after your friend just sold them to you.

Now, if he's more of an acquaintance...
Vegetto991

by Vegetto991 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

BigTinz wrote:I think it's bad form to turn around and sell those games after your friend just sold them to you.

Now, if he's more of an acquaintance...

i am selling one, just one, a pristine copy of tales of destiny, Image

the rest i will keep and play
AppleQueso

by AppleQueso Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 am

I don't understand why you need to "make up" that cost unless you don't have a job or something.
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:42 am

AppleQueso wrote:I don't understand why you need to "make up" that cost unless you don't have a job or something.

i dunno, i'd do what he's doing in a heartbeat if i wasn't interested in all the games. making up the cost of the games by selling duplicates or games you're not interested in is what makes buying lots so attractive. it can feel like you're getting a bunch of stuff for free, or like you're seeing a healthy return on an investment.

i'm certain that many gaming purists disagree with this practice but i say go for it.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
AppleQueso

by AppleQueso Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 am

No, I mean it seems to me that he's not even on planning on trying out all the games to see which ones he likes before he decides to sell some off. I have no problem with getting rid of duplicates and games you don't like, I do it a lot.
Gnashvar
128-bit

by Gnashvar Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 am

You're super lucky you made a super deal :D
Thanks everyone...
weasels
Next-Gen

by weasels Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 am

personally i would of kept all the games. but that's just me. but why don't you try the game first before you jump to selling it. then try the others to compare and sell your least favorites.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
Gnashvar
128-bit

by Gnashvar Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:43 am

Vegetto991 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:Final Fantasy VII, Lunar, and Tales of Destiny would be the ones worth the most there. They all happen to be good games too, so honestly I wouldn't suggest selling any of them unless you like, hate jrpgs or something.

i just want to sell one or two of these games to get back what I put into it

Don't sell.
Thanks everyone...
Return to Game Deals