Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Vegetto991

Did I get a good deal on these games??

by Vegetto991 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Recently a friend of mine needed money so he offered to sell me his ps1 games for 65 bucks,so I took him up on it, he gave me these games colony wars, tekken 2, crash bandicoot, breath of fire 3, saga frontier, chrono cross, wild arms, tales of destiny, alundra, lunar 2, lunar, ff tactics, ff9 ff8, ff7, ff anthology

they are almost all in great condition, they all have the cases manuals and all the discs and they all work great

I paid 65 bucks for these did, i get a good deal how much do you think i could get for these games
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: Did I get a good deal on these games??

by Gamerforlife Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 pm

To say that you got a good deal would be an understatement

I'm pretty sure those are black label copies of Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy tactics. Nice, and a bunch of other cool games too

EDIT:and the Lunar games too? You lucky bastard :D
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
retrofire7

by retrofire7 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 pm

You made a steal with some of these games. Most of them are rare and expensive.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

by Dakinggamer87 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Amazing deal well worth it!! 8)
Last edited by Dakinggamer87 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Opa Opa

by Opa Opa Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 pm

retrofire7 wrote:You made a steal with some of these games. Most of them are rare and expensive.

I don't know about most of them being "rare" but most of those games have retained their market value.

It was a great deal especially if you like rpg's.
AppleQueso

by AppleQueso Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Vegetto991 wrote:I paid 65 bucks for these did, i get a good deal how much do you think i could get for these games

You're just gonna sell them off? What a waste...

Well in that case they're all worth $1 each and you got ripped off and should just give them to me.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

by Gamerforlife Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm

The only thing that would have made this sweeter is if you got all the extras that came with the Lunar games. By the way, check and see if there is a misprint of the back of your copy of FF7. It's worth even more if there is
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
Vegetto991

by Vegetto991 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 pm

AppleQueso wrote:
Vegetto991 wrote:I paid 65 bucks for these did, i get a good deal how much do you think i could get for these games

Well in that case they're all worth $1 each and you got ripped off and should just give them to me.

i dont know, i want to keep the majority of them but I figure if I can sell one or two and get 50-60 bucks I will have made what i spent and still have abunch of cool games
Opa Opa

by Opa Opa Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:39 pm

AppleQueso wrote:

No. Sell them for a decent price so he can keep his $65 and then donate the money to a charity or something... Or spend the money on more games. :D
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

All together probably could sell individually on ebay for about $250. good deal!

edit: maybe all the way up to $350.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Return to Game Deals