Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

by stickem Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:23 pm

As a sega cd title, I'm pleased with it. You could do worse. Only beat it with the beast myself.
pierrot
Next-Gen

by pierrot Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:10 pm

I'm pretty sure I went with Ninja my first time. Also played through as the Knight, and I want to say Monk and/or Beast, but I'm not sure anymore. I remember going through the final dungeon and last couple bosses with the Beast, but nothing else. It's been too long since I last played it, apparently. Still would, though.
ZRofel

by ZRofel Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:31 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
ZRofel wrote:Xak, PC Engine, CIB

Best thing on the list. Amazing stuff.

Good to know. I really only grabbed that because it was something I'd heard of and he let it go for $5. Is there an English patch for this anywhere? I feel like it'll be a little tricky to muddle through in Japanese.

As for Dungeon Explorer, I almost put that one back, but he let it go so, so cheap, and I knew I'd never find it that low again. I've only really dabbled in the series before, and I've heard the Sega CD version is kind of the black sheep. Good to know it's got some fans!

My friend's bulk buyer fell through, so right now I'm really struggling to not go back and grab a bunch more stuff. He had some awesome items like Panzer Dragoon Saga, Bonk 3, Survival Kids, and Golden Axe Warrior, but even at 50% off of eBay prices I don't think I can justify spending that much on just a few games.
Return to Game Deals