Microsoft GameCuboid is more powerful than PS5 :/ But..

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: Microsoft GameCuboid is more powerful than PS5 :/ But..

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

I want the, to announce that the PS5 is backwardly compatible with the Sega Saturn. Then, it would be a day one purchase for me.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

lol.

It went from day one buy (would've been my first time for any console) to first redesign for me.
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

I thought maybe they would add ps2 n ps3. Just adding only ps4. Their goal concept is similar to GameCube to Wii or wii to Wiiu. Maybe sony should release a retro playstation console 1,2,3 hdmi backwards compatible disc system. I wouldn’t buy into xbox series x, prefer sony exclusives while PC games offers the best in long run. Maybe the next xbox wont be released in japan, after slow market attempts. I’ve also seen a handful of ps3 ports to the ps4. I don’t prefer buying the same game. Games should be the complete version intended instead of adding too many patches or DLC. i.e. street fighter

Also gaming consoles should offer 2 controllers or lower their price of controller to under $30. I thought they would allow ps3 controllers compatibility towards ps4. Buying controllers takes up space.
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)