Games Beaten 2016

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2016

Post by Xeogred »

Sadly the PC version of Call of Cthulhu sounds pretty bad, really buggy supposedly. And then the Xbox version is pricey and hard to find.
Ack

Post by Ack »

It's not as bad as you think. When I beat it, I was playing the PC version. While I did have a few problems, in particular with one switch not working, a simple reload was usually all it needed to work again.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Exhuminator wrote:
laurenhiya21 wrote:fog and crotches

I appreciate the amount of detail you went into about how the fog bothers the crotches. The censorship was dumb, yes. It was totally a great idea to diminish the sole reason anyone is interested in the game. :roll: The gameplay sounds decent though, I'll buy it one day.

Yeah I was trying to be thorough with my review-thing, but I really had a hard time trying to word the censorship part. I'm definitely not as good with my words like many people here :lol:

But I'm glad you'll be giving it a try :)
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Xeogred wrote:Sadly the PC version of Call of Cthulhu sounds pretty bad, really buggy supposedly. And then the Xbox version is pricey and hard to find.

Holy shit, no kidding. I just looked up prices for the Xbox version. I got mine for about $15 CIB four years ago. Not sure if prices rocketed since then or if I got a really good deal, but either way, I'm glad I got my copy when I did.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Ack

Post by Ack »

laurenhiya21 wrote:Yeah I was trying to be thorough with my review-thing, but I really had a hard time trying to word the censorship part. I'm definitely not as good with my words like many people here :lol:

Nah, no worries. You're doing just fine.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

laurenhiya21 wrote:I'm definitely not as good with my words like many people here

I enjoy your reviews. You also have particularly good taste in gaming, so I'm that much more interested in the games you do review.

(As an aside; I would like to see an indie band called "The Foggy Crotches".)
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

alienjesus wrote:BOXBOY! is a fantastic experience that everyone should pick up. I'm very much looking forward to playing the sequel BOXBOXBOY! sometime soon.

BOXBOXBOY! is great, and I am playing through it right now. (I finished it a few days ago, and I am working through the extra levels.) It is very similar to the original, however; so, you may want to take some time between games. Otherwise, I think you risk burning out.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Exhuminator wrote:
laurenhiya21 wrote:(As an aside; I would like to see an indie band called "The Foggy Crotches".)

Who here can play an instrument or sing? I think we just decided on the name of the official Racketboy band.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I can sing.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Who here can play an instrument or sing? I think we just decided on the name of the official Racketboy band.

I used to be into creating experimental electronic music really hardcore back in the 00s. Those days are behind me now though. I just play video games and write stuff now. So I guess I'd be up for writing the lyrics to The Foggy Crotches' songs.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.