Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
User avatar
Damm64
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 am

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by Damm64 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 pm

^Reason's why snes version is superior.
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

Image
AppleQueso
 

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by AppleQueso Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Damm64 wrote:^Reason's why snes version is superior.

Yeah because the SNES ports never had innacruate gameplay or cheating AI. :roll:

The SNES port of UMK3 especially is broken as all hell.
User avatar
Damm64
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 am

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by Damm64 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

AppleQueso wrote:
Damm64 wrote:^Reason's why snes version is superior.

Yeah because the SNES ports never had innacruate gameplay or cheating AI. :roll:

The SNES port of UMK3 especially is broken as all hell.


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell at least doesn't need patches :P
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

Image
AppleQueso
 

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by AppleQueso Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:20 pm

The SNES port of MK2 had a second revision, which is about the closest thing to a patch that cartridges games have ever gotten :P

Claiming the SNES versions are superior to really shoddy arcade ports? Maybe. Saying they're better than the actual arcade versions? That's just silly.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by noiseredux Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 pm

AppleQueso wrote:The SNES port of MK2 had a second revision, which is about the closest thing to a patch that cartridges games have ever gotten :P


it did?? Clue me in. Never heard about that.
Image
AppleQueso
 

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by AppleQueso Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 pm

noiseredux wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:The SNES port of MK2 had a second revision, which is about the closest thing to a patch that cartridges games have ever gotten :P


it did?? Clue me in. Never heard about that.

it's just the typical minor bugfixes sort of thing. I don't even know what they changed.
User avatar
Damm64
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 am

Re: Mortal Kombat HD Remake - Coming Soon?

by Damm64 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 am

AppleQueso wrote:The SNES port of MK2 had a second revision, which is about the closest thing to a patch that cartridges games have ever gotten :P

Claiming the SNES versions are superior to really shoddy arcade ports? Maybe. Saying they're better than the actual arcade versions? That's just silly.


I just say that the snes version is superior to this HD Remake, you can't beat the original:

Image

though i never actually play the arcade original... closest thing was the unlockable UMK 3 on MK Armageddon...
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

Image
Return to Old-School Gaming News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest