Discuss the latest happenings in the world of modern old-school
User avatar
sevin0seven
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: EA Sports Bringing Back NBA Jam For Wii

by sevin0seven Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 am

Weekend_Warrior wrote:Anybody pick up the 360 or PS3 version tonight?


i'm picking up mine this week (360) :)
Visit my store: sevin0seven Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
User avatar
Metal Militia
128-bit
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: EA Sports Bringing Back NBA Jam For Wii

by Metal Militia Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:07 pm

sevin0seven wrote:
Weekend_Warrior wrote:Anybody pick up the 360 or PS3 version tonight?


i'm picking up mine this week (360) :)


Did you already pick it up for the Wii sevin or were you just waiting for it to be released on the 360? Target is going to have it on sale for $27 for the Wii on Black Friday if anybody is interested in picking it up cheap. I believe Amazon is going to price match it if you don't feel like waking up on Black Friday and leaving your house.
Image
User avatar
sevin0seven
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: EA Sports Bringing Back NBA Jam For Wii

by sevin0seven Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Metal Militia wrote:
sevin0seven wrote:
Weekend_Warrior wrote:Anybody pick up the 360 or PS3 version tonight?


i'm picking up mine this week (360) :)


Did you already pick it up for the Wii sevin or were you just waiting for it to be released on the 360? Target is going to have it on sale for $27 for the Wii on Black Friday if anybody is interested in picking it up cheap. I believe Amazon is going to price match it if you don't feel like waking up on Black Friday and leaving your house.


yeah, i got the wii version the first day. i'm still planning to get the 360 just to play people online. :roll:
Visit my store: sevin0seven Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
User avatar
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Statesville, North Carolina

Re: EA Sports Bringing Back NBA Jam For Wii

by Mod_Man_Extreme Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Finally got to play this as I picked up the 360 version and it is badass.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.


Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
User avatar
sevin0seven
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8939
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: EA Sports Bringing Back NBA Jam For Wii

by sevin0seven Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:Finally got to play this as I picked up the 360 version and it is badass.


sounds like you'll be my first opponent for the XBL once i get my version. gamertag?
Visit my store: sevin0seven Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
User avatar
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Statesville, North Carolina

Re: EA Sports Bringing Back NBA Jam For Wii

by Mod_Man_Extreme Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Don't own a 360 (yet) unfortunately.

I just checked a used copy (man people are desperate for money sometimes) out from work and had some fun at a friend's house who has a 360.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.


Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
Return to Old-School Gaming News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest