A Journey Though The Best of Classic Gaming

Join in on our classic gaming club!
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

We could have a poll when the time comes to choose a new game, like pick between 4 or 5.
The Apprentice
128-bit

Post by The Apprentice »

I want into this. I got a small goldmine of hard-copy games and an even smaller library of emu games, but I have plenty of time to throw in to this, like I said in the front page article.
Hatta wrote:Die Hard Arcade has Deep Scan in it. That's like retro inside retro. They must have heard we liked retro (dawg).
Jrecee wrote:What I like to do is knit little sweaters to put on the games.
mahz

Re: Retro Gaming Club!!!

Post by mahz »

flyinburritoman wrote:Racketboy,
What a great idea! I've been away from the message boards, but count me in! I too am stricken with Rom overload and don't give many games the time they deserve.

This project comes at a great time, with the summer just around the corner. If we focus on the NES to Dreamcast era, that means Sega Saturn is in the mix! I've been itching to play some Guardian Heros and Dragon Force. Panzar Dragoon Saga is one of my all time favorite games, but I haven't played that since I finished it back in '98. I wonder if it still holds up well today.

Keep us posted and let us know what the first game in the list is!
I'm so excited! Time to go mod my original xbox!

Cheers!
FlyinBurritoMan

Ooooh yes, the mighty Saturn ... don't forget Radiant Silvergun and Nights :)
-= I wonder if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me =-
flyinburritoman

Post by flyinburritoman »

In anticipation to the Retro Gaming Club, I have decided to upgrade the cables to my Sega Saturn and Dreamcast to s-video (in addition to my Gamecube and Xbox).
With the era of HD, I want my games display as best as possible on my Sony standard def TV.

Come on now, let's get gaming!
=====================
I rather be playing video games.