Together Retro: Phantasy Star Online

Join in on our classic gaming club!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Together Retro: Phantasy Star Online

Post by noiseredux »

SpaceBooger wrote:Yes. That is correct. I don't remember if you have to wait for an email or not.

nope. It's instantaneous.
Violent By Design
Next-Gen

Post by Violent By Design »

yo Nois I sent you a friend request on steam.

For anyone who wants to play any games or what ever, I'm "Heart Break Kid" on steam or greatgrudge@msn.com
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

Violent By Design wrote:yo Nois I sent you a friend request on steam.

For anyone who wants to play any games or what ever, I'm "Heart Break Kid" on steam or greatgrudge@msn.com

I searched and there were multiple with that name, I think I friend-ed the right one. If not send me one - SpaceBooger on steam.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
Violent By Design
Next-Gen

Yeah, I have you.

It seems like I can't alt tab out of this game, anyone else have that problem?

I made my character (it's called VBD, I have no idea if that makes a difference), I did it on block1 (I have no idea what any of this stuff means).

First thing I did was walk up to some little 3 foot elf and demanded her to give me money, then I informed everyone in the lobby that I would take over the world.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Violent By Design wrote:It seems like I can't alt tab out of this game, anyone else have that problem?

yeah that's just how that game was made. For that reason I tend to keep it in a window.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

I had to start a new account on SCHTHACK, so I will roll up a new Hunewearl.

Now that I think about it, I need to get my 3d PSO poster framed somehow. It is simply the logo with parts raised up about half an inch. I got it when Sonic Adventure 2 came out and my store was swapping posters out.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

noiseredux wrote:
Violent By Design wrote:It seems like I can't alt tab out of this game, anyone else have that problem?

yeah that's just how that game was made. For that reason I tend to keep it in a window.

To initiate in game chat (which works better than steam chat) press the space bar then type.
If you play a game with someone share your guild card with them and it will alert you when they are online, similar to steam.

Lastly here is a keyboard shortcut image:
click to view full size
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

SpaceBooger wrote:To initiate in game chat (which works better than steam chat) press the space bar then type.

yeah at first we were using the SteamChat, but when SB showed me the spacebar thing, it's way better that way.

If you play a game with someone share your guild card with them and it will alert you when they are online, similar to steam.

OH COOL. I didn't know this.

^I might print that out and hang it on my wall!

cuz:

fastbilly1 wrote:my 3d PSO poster

so jealous!
Violent By Design
Next-Gen

I have an xbox controller plugged in and it seems to work. Is everything that I'd need binded to the 360 controller already? Or do I have to do some manual binding?
Ack

Post by Ack »

noiseredux wrote:
SpaceBooger wrote:To initiate in game chat (which works better than steam chat) press the space bar then type.

yeah at first we were using the SteamChat, but when SB showed me the spacebar thing, it's way better that way.

OH COOL. I didn't know this.

^I might print that out and hang it on my wall!

cuz:

fastbilly1 wrote:my 3d PSO poster

so jealous!

Finally learning to play with keyboard and mouse, noise?