Together Retro: Deja Vu

Join in on our classic gaming club!
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: Together Retro: Deja Vu

Post by alienjesus »

Yeah, I mainly suggested Sam and Max because I knew it was on a few consoles and it had a good sense of humour, which is one of the biggest things Deja Vu lacked for me. I can sit through a ton of tedious illogical puzzles if theres a funyn script as a reward.

And Sam and Max's puzzles arent too illogical either, and series 1 is in nice bitesize bursts :)

Speaking of humour and illogical puzzles, I'm currently working my way through Discworld on Saturn. God that game is mind-bending.
fathermocker

Post by fathermocker »

Stark wrote:Yeah the emulator on my Win7 machine worked fine as well. What I can't get to work is Lameboy DS with the .gbc ROM I have. Any one trying to do this? I have an Acekard.

Same here bro. I'll try with the DS Boy emulator.
KillerJuan77
Next-Gen

Post by KillerJuan77 »

I need to get it, I'm playing Shadowgate and I'm loving it (I figured some puzzles by myself, but most of them are HARD).
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

KillerJuan77 wrote:I need to get it, I'm playing Shadowgate and I'm loving it (I figured some puzzles by myself, but most of them are HARD).

This is truth.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Mack702
32-bit

Post by Mack702 »

Man wow this is a great game , I remember borrowing this from my buddy when I lived in Florida , I was playing it on my nes and I could not stop. I remember asking his dad for help and he told me no like always , but yes I moved away from him , gave the game back and never beat it. This is on my list to buy again for sure.