Together Retro: Baku Baku

Join in on our classic gaming club!
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: Together Retro: Baku Baku

Post by racketboy »

fast wrote:If my memory serves me right: Baku Baku was 95, Puzzle Fighter was 96

According to Wikipedia, that is correct.
jfrost
Next-Gen

Post by jfrost »

Yeah, Tec Toy launched the game for Master System in Brazil. It was their thing during the 90s. They also released Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat 3 very late for the SMS.
NebachadnezzaR
64-bit

Post by NebachadnezzaR »

I love this game! Used to play the heck out of the demo back when I was a kid. Since then I eventually picked up the full game, but never got around to play it much for some reason... Guess now I have an excuse to do so :D
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

So I think I mentioned earlier that I'm really only collecting for Gamecube and Gameboy(s) right now. So I did track down a copy of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo to at least play something in the vein of this month's Baku Baku. I'd always wanted to try Puzzle Fighter. This gave me a good excuse to search it out.
executioner
Next-Gen

Post by executioner »

Hatta wrote:Having to juggle both food and the animals that eat it was a little more than I want to deal with in a falling block game.

The FMV intro of the game is kinda creepy. Couldn't get past the minister level 7, gets impossible but its a fun wacky puzzle game but don't think I'll be playing it again.
Consoles: NES, Famicom, SNES, GC, GB DMG, GB Pocket, GBC, GBA, DSI XL, N64, VBoy, NDS, 3DSXL, Wii, SMS, GEN+CD+32X, GG, SAT, DC, WS, WS Color, NGPC, XBOX, 360, PS1, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3, 3DO, CD-I, NGCD, Actionmax, TG16+CD, TE, PCE-DUO, Odyssey2, Playdia, 2600, Lynx & JAG.