Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
Revan
8-bit

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Post by Revan »

Friday the 13th - Commodore 64
A Nightmare on Elm Street - Commodore 64

I've been taking an interest in horror movie based games lately.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Revan wrote:Friday the 13th - Commodore 64

I've played both, a looooong time ago. Think I'll fire em up tonight if I get a chance. There's also an Evil Dead C64 game, y'know! :)
Revan
8-bit

Post by Revan »

noiseredux wrote:
Revan wrote:Friday the 13th - Commodore 64

I've played both, a looooong time ago. Think I'll fire em up tonight if I get a chance. There's also an Evil Dead C64 game, y'know! :)

Really? I'll have to check it out. I'm kind of hoping these are better than their NES counterparts (although A Nightmare on Elm Street was pretty good).
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Revan wrote:Really? I'll have to check it out. I'm kind of hoping these are better than their NES counterparts .

they are NOT. But NOES on NES is one of my favorite games ever.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Can't find much info on Total Distortion, released for PC in 1995. I have a sealed copy I found at Goodwill lying around.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

- I'd like to someday see some reviews for the four Dragon Knight games (only the third one was released in the United States as Knights of Xentar). Hell, I may just review these games myself!

- I'd also like to see more reviews (or at least one solid comprehensive review) for Lucienne's Quest (3DO/Saturn).

- It would be cool if someone wrote reviews for some of the Peach Princess RPG and adventure games (especially Brave Soul and the Raidy games). Major publications won't touch them because of the AO rating and most fan reviews I read are more focused on the LOL HENTAI aspects than the actual gameplay. Again, I may one day review some of these myself.
kebark

Re:

Post by kebark »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:Streets of Rage 2 - game gear (yes i have it...)

Recently saw a review of the first one, along with the first Sega Saturn one if thats any help?
The Nihilist
16-bit

Post by The Nihilist »

BoringSupreez wrote:Can't find much info on Total Distortion, released for PC in 1995. I have a sealed copy I found at Goodwill lying around.

I had this game too!

I remember that some parts of the game (like the machine you had to build in 30 seconds and the hallways of death) were impossible to figure out and I and my ADHD couldn't handle making music videos.
That and the enemies got stronger as you killed them, even though you can't upgrade your guitar easily if you wander way out there.

I'd like to see a youtube walkthrough--if the ADHD can remember that for another couple hours till I get the kids to bed.
Radical Lanzar
24-bit

Post by Radical Lanzar »

Super Turrican 2 for the SNES doesn't have a review over at GameFAQs. I'll need to add it to my roster of reviews to make.
1, 9, 9, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4, - 19, 65, 9, 17, - 4, 1, 2, 6,
The Nihilist
16-bit

Post by The Nihilist »

Trying to find an unbiased review on the Harvest Moon games for GBC.

Sounds a bit persnickety, but all the reviews I can find are along the lines of:

'Game would be great, but it doesn't have the dating sim like the SNES had'

Well no shit. The game is half the size of the SNES. IT's like saying 'I like Mario Brothers for the NES, but it isn't 3D like Super Mario 64. AND the graphics suck. I'm giving this game a 2.