Border Gamerz Video Thread.

Post game-related video clips here
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Border Gamerz Video Thread.

Post by flojocabron »

Yep. I made a video.

Time for me to let my so-called fame go to my head and die a horrible death.

or not.

My new youtube channel, Border Gamerz is in partnership with a good buddy of mine. So expect some shared stuff soon. Some of his stuff and some of my stuff.

Or not.

I want to one day look back and laugh at my first videos, and see how amateurish I was way back when.

I'm already embarrassed. But cant do nothing about it. It's on the internet FOREVER!

Anyways, have a look and tell me what you think.

My first Amiibo!

https://youtu.be/hH8I9TeoyN8
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Re: Border Gamerz Video Thread.

Post by flojocabron »

Another video again.

This time on some finds that I got this morning!

Lots of good reading material this time around!

Tell me what you think?

https://youtu.be/bu3u-L7OIFE
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Dude, awesome. And I always enjoy seeing the flojocabron house.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

You have to put your question in different color text.

Do you see what i'm talking about?

That's how the pros do it.

Video was ok - obviously a one man production w/o a tripod will create some added noise from shuffling around and make the viewer a little dizzy. Was watching w/my son as he likes comics too, but the F-bomb got a dirty look from mom :twisted:
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

sorry about that.

I'm a natural curser when I'm excited!

Tell your son that I'm sorry.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Dude, awesome. And I always enjoy seeing the flojocabron house.

That was my mobile house, Aka, my car.

I will post some more stuff soon when I get a chance. I have some retro stuffs that need some attentions.

Oh and I may as well say it now

There may be a f-bomb or two in my videos.

Semi NSFW?
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Yay! You want to see another amateurish video?

Of course you do!

https://youtu.be/IjkOoidd5JU

Took a bit of advice fom people here and I did something a little different.

Just be careful Mjmjr25, I did curse a couple of times.

Play it low or out of earshot of parental figures! :wink:

Praise or criticism? Tell me what you think?
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

SUBSCRIBED
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Thank you for being patient with this lazy ass.

Here's my newest vid broken in two.

I dont want to subject you to 50 minutes of my beautiful visage.

Take it in small bites. So I split the video in two. I uploaded the first one a few days ago but it put it on high quality and it took too long. The second clip has less video quality but hopefully not less content quality.

Anyways. Enjoy some D-list quality editing and stuff.

Hope to get better with time.

Part one of my finds last week: https://youtu.be/Vw_1q9VeS7k

Part two with more gaming stuff: https://youtu.be/g-bUo2KuzXM

thanks for watching.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

My finds have been popular here on racketboy.

I got lucky!

See my sega haul on my youtube vid!

Enjoy and leave a comment.

https://youtu.be/iXpNI2rZIGw