DS Hidden Gems 3 + Honorable Mentions & Outtakes

Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

DS Hidden Gems 3 + Honorable Mentions & Outtakes

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/Ze1RlXSIXfs <--YouTube

Kinsey is back to finish our Nintendo DS Hidden Gems series with 8 more great games PLUS Honorable Mentions and some embarrassing Outtakes!

I recently picked up a 3DS XL...and I am loving playing DS games on that handheld.
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

Re: DS Hidden Gems 3 + Honorable Mentions & Outtakes

Post by Frag Mortuus »

Always look forward to your videos. Also, I like that picture of you two.
noiseredux wrote:Frag Mortuus rules.

Sell/Trade/Want List
mister j-y
24-bit

Post by mister j-y »

Frag Mortuus wrote:Always look forward to your videos. Also, I like that picture of you two.

Have to agree with you, Frag, with both of the sentiments!
Systems: PS3, XBox360, Wii-U, New 3DS XL, DC, oXBox, GC (w/GB Player), PSP, DS, GBA, SNES, Megadrive, GB
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

Frag Mortuus wrote:Always look forward to your videos. Also, I like that picture of you two.

Thanks very much! These videos are fun to make because Kinsey is cool to hang out with AND it helps me build up MY DS collection!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Indeed these are fun and she makes a 'nice' foil compared to Paul's 'evil' foil. Both are enjoyable. :mrgreen:
Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

As always a great video man. Always learn about new games from your videos. For instances I did not know Puzzle Quest was on the DS; I have it on PC, think I will have to pick up a copy of the DS version.
retromangia
16-bit

Post by retromangia »

Metal Jesus, you are the man! lol... like everyone else said... Always looking forward to your weekly videos. I don't know how you keep pumping them out man every week.. editing is not easy.... was curious as to what program you use? anyhow.. great work!

oh, and that girl kinsey looks just like your wife by the way lol... I wonder what the misses has to say about that ;)
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

retromangia wrote:.... was curious as to what program you use?

Thanks dude! Here is my setup:

Here is the equipment I use to make my videos:

Panasonic HDC-TM900 Camcorder
Rode VideoMic Directional Shotgun Microphone
Audio Technica AT4033/CL condenser microphone

Elgato HD capture device
2011 27" iMac w/24 gigs of Ram & 7 terabytes of HD
Final Cut Pro X
Motion 5
Compressor

Delicious Library for cataloging games
http://www.delicious-monster.com
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

I have seen that Soul Bubbles gameplay somewhere, Bubble Ghost! The DS version looks pretty good, games like this makes me want to buy one.

The Wii has a uDraw game called Dood's Adventure that also has the blow the bubble gameplay. Called Fan Frenzy use the pen to place fans on the screen to blow Dood thru caverns. The fans add an element by chopping up enemies. The uDraw failed miserably, but even it has some hidden gems worth looking into.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

lots of good games in that final installment.

I have a few of them and those honorable mentions as well.

Its been quite a few years since soul bubbles came out.

I picked mine up about 2 or 3 years ago.

It was kinda common at one time at Toys R' Us.

But with things being "exclusive" at stores, if sale demands aren't met or if it's been too long on shelves; it goes clearance.

When I got my copies, they were clearance. Yeah I have two of them. Sometimes Toys R US has bogo sales and I've picked up some decent copies from them. I bought one for about $8.00 and the second time around it was about $4.00; it was the half off game.

At that place too (at least in my nearby store) They've also had copies of Docomodake and Puzzle quest and sequels. But its been a few years now. I should have picked up docomodake :( . I'll have to go again see if they have some, although I doubt it.

If I remember, Docomodake was available in a bundle pack in some stores. It came with another crappy game. I think it was in a ROSS or Burlington coat factory. But this was a few years back during christmas. The Price of them wasn't too appealing back then. Maybe there's still a few out there.

Maybe nearby, someone's lowly old Toy's R US that never gets new stuff? You may still find a copy of SOUL BUBBLES? Its exclusivity pretty much narrows it down. And we've all seen some pretty lonely Toys R US's out there in some old strip mall.

that hidden little gem in the rough!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4