Recent Game Pickups - 30 Games! MetalJesusRocks

Post game-related video clips here
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Recent Game Pickups - 30 Games! MetalJesusRocks

Post by Metal Jesus »

http://youtu.be/3YWMYMAV6QE <--YouTube

Over 30 games on 11 systems I have added to my collection including PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, DS, PSP, Saturn, PC, MSDOS and much more! Always with gameplay footage
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

Re: Recent Game Pickups - 30 Games! MetalJesusRocks

Post by TheSegaSaturnGuy »

Always enjoy your pickups videos, so many different games each time! I picked up Dragons Lair Trilogy a few months back because I felt like it was going to be one of those rare Wii games in the future and I wanted to make sure I always had a copy. MJ, do you have a laserdisc player? If so you should definitely do a collection video. 8)
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)
Metal Jesus
128-bit

Post by Metal Jesus »

TheSegaSaturnGuy wrote:MJ, do you have a laserdisc player? If so you should definitely do a collection video. 8)

I used to have a laserdisc player back in the 90s...but sold it. However, I do often run across LD out in the wild, and I've been tempted to start up again. It's a pretty cool format.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Metroid Pinball is indeed great. Even if one is just a video pinball fan and not so much Metroid it's definitely worth picking up.