Our Favorite Racing Games

Post game-related video clips here
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Re: Our Favorite Racing Games

Post by ninjainspandex »

Have you guys tried the reboot of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on the xbox 360 and ps3? It's really quite fantastic, also the whole NFS Hot Pursuit series is awesome. I remember I used to be able to order computer games from the Scholastic book club catalogue when I was in lower school, such good memories playing those.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

ninjainspandex wrote:Have you guys tried the reboot of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on the xbox 360 and ps3? It's really quite fantastic, also the whole NFS Hot Pursuit series is awesome. I remember I used to be able to order computer games from the Scholastic book club catalogue when I was in lower school, such good memories playing those.

Hot Pursuit 2 was amazing to me when I first got a PS2. I loved that game so much.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Redifer
128-bit

Post by Redifer »

noiseredux wrote:
Redifer wrote:The latter also came with a 60fps high-res version of RR1.

crap, I forgot about that. Sounds like a damn good reason to keep my eyes peeled for RR4.

Just keep in mind that the souped up version of RR1 is on its own disc. Don't buy a single disc copy!

I have Hot Pursuit on the PS3 and it's fairly cool. I really didn't like playing as cops. I love Criterion but I still like Hot Pursuit on the PS2 more. Most Wanted (I think that's the recent one) is a pretty cool open world game.