AJ's Live Streams

Post game-related video clips here
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: AJ's Live Streams

Post by alienjesus »

I'll be streaming again tomorrow night. I'm currently deciding whether to stream Lostwinds or Startropics, but Ninja Commando and maybe Poképark are likely to feature for a quick session each too!
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Streaming Startropics and more now at: http://www.twitch.tv/alienjesus

Everyone come watch!
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

Aw man, i knew i was missing something. Well ill see if i can catch the next one.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
EvilRyu2099
Next-Gen

Post by EvilRyu2099 »

I'll definitely be tuning every now and then.. We need more people on this site streaming games!!! I would I have no capture card atm and I'm garbage.. :P
PSN: GoTigers9999
Live: Iori8000
Nintendo:Iori9999 3DS Friend Code: 4012-3366-0941
My Twitch stream channel!
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

weasels wrote:Aw man, i knew i was missing something. Well ill see if i can catch the next one.

You missed a whole load of suffering. Startropics is mean :(
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

How does this work? Technically?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I use splitters to split my consoles composite cable signal two ways. One cable goes into my TV, and on into a USB capture card. You need to split the signal with a USB capture card because it has a few seconds of lag. I use composite because component capture cards are expensive, and because I dont have S Video cables for most of my consoles.

Once it's all plugged in, I use the free software Adobe Flash Live Media Encoder to take my capture card input and output it to my justintv page. It's a few seconds behind, but it's basically live.

I don't have an audio mixer, so for sound, I just use a mic half way between me and my tv to capture my voice and the game music. I mixer would give higher quality, but my method works well enough.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

alienjesus wrote:I use splitters to split my consoles composite cable signal two ways. One cable goes into my TV, and on into a USB capture card. You need to split the signal with a USB capture card because it has a few seconds of lag. I use composite because component capture cards are expensive, and because I dont have S Video cables for most of my consoles.

Once it's all plugged in, I use the free software Adobe Flash Live Media Encoder to take my capture card input and output it to my justintv page. It's a few seconds behind, but it's basically live.

I don't have an audio mixer, so for sound, I just use a mic half way between me and my tv to capture my voice and the game music. I mixer would give higher quality, but my method works well enough.

Ah, thanks!
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

alienjesus wrote:
weasels wrote:Aw man, i knew i was missing something. Well ill see if i can catch the next one.

You missed a whole load of suffering. Startropics is mean :(

yeah the game is balls hard, but seriously one of my all time favorites on the nes.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

There's no stream tonight guys, as I'm out for the evening. But I'll be streaming more Startropics tomorrow (Thursday 2nd) night from 7pm EST/ Midnight GMT, plus a bonus co-op game stream on Friday featuring stuff like Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Snake Rattle n Roll, Gunstar Heroes, Golden Axe and more.