Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993 Comming Out

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
phillyman
8-bit

Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993 Comming Out

Post by phillyman »

Just thought I would pop in and let you guys know that I have aquired the full set of Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993. NG is going to be scanned within the next few days, and Gamepro will be next on the list but at a slower pace......I cant bring myself to debind them :(

On another note, Nintendo Power 1988-2002 is almost complete, Stop by over at Retromags if you have any of the missing issues and can help us out.
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993 Comming Out

Post by racketboy »

phillyman wrote:Just thought I would pop in and let you guys know that I have aquired the full set of Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993. NG is going to be scanned within the next few days, and Gamepro will be next on the list but at a slower pace......I cant bring myself to debind them :(

On another note, Nintendo Power 1988-2002 is almost complete, Stop by over at Retromags if you have any of the missing issues and can help us out.

Cool -- hey Philly, check your admin at retromags email, I sent you a note...
alexkidd
24-bit

next gen

Post by alexkidd »

Next Gen was one of the only publications to realize that the last US releases for Sega Saturn pretty much destroyed what was coming out on PS1 late in it's life (Panzer Dragoon Saga, Shining Force III, Burning Rangers).

I remember reading their PDS review and laughing at how EGM and Gamepro basically didn't give a crap about probably the best and easily the most original RPG of the 32 bit era.

I also loved the deluxe finish covers on Next Gen mag.
phillyman
8-bit

Re: Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993 Comming Out

Post by phillyman »

racketboy wrote:
phillyman wrote:Just thought I would pop in and let you guys know that I have aquired the full set of Next Generation 1997 and GamePro 1993. NG is going to be scanned within the next few days, and Gamepro will be next on the list but at a slower pace......I cant bring myself to debind them :(

Cool -- hey Philly, check your admin at retromags email, I sent you a note...

I sent you an email back :D