Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
Lo0kY
64-bit
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 am

Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by Lo0kY Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I bought this awesome repro back in December and was wondering if there is one made or someone can make me one for the Universal Game Case. Would look mighty good in my collection... :D
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by noiseredux Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Image
Lo0kY
64-bit
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 am

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by Lo0kY Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm

I should of looked hard enough. Was hoping to find something to match this cart...

http://www.gamereproductions.com/produc ... el%29.html

I print this baby out though.

Thanks!
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by noiseredux Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Lo0kY wrote:I should of looked hard enough. Was hoping to find something to match this cart...

http://www.gamereproductions.com/produc ... el%29.html

I print this baby out though.

Thanks!


that' s nice, but not really standard. Someone would have to custom make it for you otherwise.
Image
User avatar
galaxy_ranger
8-bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by galaxy_ranger Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 am

Hi,

I bookmarked this page months ago:
http://www.uncletusk.com/catalog/12/custom_boxes

I haven't ordered one yet, but it's on my list to get the Earthbound Zero reproduction cart and purchase a custom box for it from the above link. Have no idea about the quality, how long the order would take, etc, but to me it seems like it could be worthwhile.
Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Super Gameboy adapter, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis model 1, Playstation 1, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo DS Lite
Lo0kY
64-bit
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 am

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by Lo0kY Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

noiseredux wrote:that' s nice, but not really standard. Someone would have to custom make it for you otherwise.


Whelp I guess I have to make a request :D ... Anyone feeling nice enough to make a custom Earthbound cover? :lol:

galaxy_ranger wrote:Hi,

I bookmarked this page months ago:
http://www.uncletusk.com/catalog/12/custom_boxes

I haven't ordered one yet, but it's on my list to get the Earthbound Zero reproduction cart and purchase a custom box for it from the above link. Have no idea about the quality, how long the order would take, etc, but to me it seems like it could be worthwhile.


That Earthbound box really looks sexy. Might have to order one just for collection purpose... Thanks for the link :)
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by noiseredux Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

you should try requesting in thecoverproject.net's request forum as well.
Image
User avatar
Jbroderway
16-bit
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Need covers for Earthbound Zero (Universal Game Case)

by Jbroderway Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 am

Anyone try starmen.net?
I just want to separate the cereal from the mouse mask.
Return to Archiving & Repro - Documentation and History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests