Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

Does anyone have scans for the Zombies Ate My Neighbors Genesis artwork? Cover Project has the PAL one, I'm hoping to get the stateside art. Thanks!
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
ShadicChao
24-bit

Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Post by ShadicChao »

google it. :wink:
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

It's usually pretty easy to take the PAL covers and "convert" them to USA covers, if you have Photoshop.

edit: Ah, nevermind, I didn't realize the artwork is WAY different. Still, you could use the same idea... Cover Project has the SNES version which uses the same cover picture, you could convert that into a Genesis cover.

Usually I offer to do this for people, but I'm pretty busy with other projects at current moment. If you're unable to do this sort of thing, maybe some one else here will offer to do it for you. If not... I could try and squeeze it in to my list of things to do. Or if some one here owns the game (which I'm sure some one does) they can just scan it in for you...

edit: Well at least I found a half way decent front/back cover for the Genesis version here...

http://www.mobygames.com/game/zombies-a ... /cover-art

Though it has a watermark on the picture.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I used the images from Moby Games to make one...

Best I can do with out actual scans. If you wanna use it, grab the higher resolution...

http://www.thecoverproject.net/uploads/ ... iszamn.jpg

But if you wanna use it, get it quick from this link. Make sure you save it to your hard drive because I don't think it's gonna pass teh Cover Project's quality control.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

damn, Zig! You are good! Hopefully some of my GB covers are on yr project list. :)
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

lol, thanks. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. It's just that the Zombie cover was real easy to make, nothing but moving/resizing a few things.
HeavyMetalMe
128-bit

Post by HeavyMetalMe »

The thing is that I'm going to be making t-shirts out of the type face. The PAL version just says "ZOMBIES". I suppose I can just get it out of the SNES scan CP has.
High-Brow Gag & Pure Shooting
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Could have mentioned that before I went through the trouble of making the the cover :?