Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
wclem
Next-Gen

SNES cart labels

by wclem Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 am

I saw someone on here post a link to a guy who was selling reprinted SNES cart labels. I am assuming they are a much higher quality than I am capable of LOL. Anyway can someone help me find this guy again, it was a regular website but I cannot hit it through google. My Secret of Mana needs a new label.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: SNES cart labels

by Ziggy587 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 am

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks man, but the site is not working for me. Anyone else have any problems with it? I could not even use the contact form.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:31 am

Works fine for me, try using a different browser.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

Might have to.
Return to Archiving & Repro - Documentation and History