List of PS2 Games that came in a dual CD Case

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
terrybogard
32-bit

List of PS2 Games that came in a dual CD Case

Post by terrybogard »

Hi everyone i baught a sealed copy of Growlanser Generations for the PS2 and when i opened the game case the sealed sticker left some sticker residue. I want to replace the CD Case with a new one. I need a list of PS2 games that came with a 2 CD Case. Cheap ones. So far i found Xenosaga Episode 2 and Total Overdose. I want to get it sealed so it has no surface scratches.... Thanks
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: List of PS2 Games that came in a dual CD Case

Post by Hobie-wan »

Get some goo gone and clean it. Just take everything out of the case, get the stick bits off, then wash it with a little dishwashing soap to make sure its clean. Then bend the case a little past flat, put something where the artwork goes to hold the film away from the case and let it dry.
terrybogard
32-bit

Post by terrybogard »

at this point i kind of need a new one entirely. I rubbed it to much and caused hazing.
xzeronature
24-bit

Post by xzeronature »

Devil may cry 2 had 2 cds and can be bought for a relatively low price. I can't think of any other cheap 2cd games.
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Dragon Quest VIII came in a dual case with the Final Fantasy demo. Its a win win because its cheap and a awesome, awesome game.
terrybogard
32-bit

Post by terrybogard »

corn619 wrote:Dragon Quest VIII came in a dual case with the Final Fantasy demo. Its a win win because its cheap and a awesome, awesome game.

Thanks man. It turns out i had Dragon Quest Sealed and never opened it. So i used that. Thanks so much man!
corn619
Next-Gen

Post by corn619 »

Your very welcome. :)