CPS-3 Emulator Released for the Xbox

Emu Talk Goes Here
GagaMan
128-bit

Post by GagaMan »

Follow it up with a GP2X one please, if at all possible! I want me some hand held SFIII lovin'!
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

GagaMan wrote:Follow it up with a GP2X one please, if at all possible! I want me some hand held SFIII lovin'!

That's kinda asking a lot of the GP2X, isn't it?
GagaMan
128-bit

Post by GagaMan »

Maybe, but it would be sweet (I just got mine today, so I want everything to play on it. EVERYTHING.)

Mind you, games like Street Fighter are kinda hard to play on the GP2X (Control wise), if Alpha 3 was to go by..
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

GagaMan wrote:Maybe, but it would be sweet (I just got mine today, so I want everything to play on it. EVERYTHING.)

Mind you, games like Street Fighter are kinda hard to play on the GP2X (Control wise), if Alpha 3 was to go by..

Congrats! I really need to get more emulators running on it (some setup processes aren't very intuitive).
Are you playing SFA3 with MAME?
I might have to tap your shoulder getting some stuff on mine.
The Sega emulator is the only one I could get working right.
I can't even get SNES and NES ones running right....
kinn
64-bit

Post by kinn »

Excellent.

Was wondering if the Xbox could handle CPS3 games. Looks like it can (just about!)
360 Gamer Tag = Kinn, PS3 Tag = xKINNx, Wii = 3036 8283 1247 3110
Overdosed on Gaming
GagaMan
128-bit

Post by GagaMan »

racketboy wrote:
GagaMan wrote:Maybe, but it would be sweet (I just got mine today, so I want everything to play on it. EVERYTHING.)

Congrats! I really need to get more emulators running on it (some setup processes aren't very intuitive).
Are you playing SFA3 with MAME?
I might have to tap your shoulder getting some stuff on mine.
The Sega emulator is the only one I could get working right.
I can't even get SNES and NES ones running right....

Actually, there's a new beta for a CPS2 emulator out, and considering it's a beta it works really well. I have it running Mars Matrix, Giga Wing, Super Gem Fighter, Vampire Saviour and Alpha 3 with only a tiny bit of frame skip with no over clocking. NES and SNES were as easy as dragging and dropping for me.
fumanchu
24-bit

Post by fumanchu »

i really like this emu,mosts games run at 100% speed well almost,warzard has a little bit of slowdown but thats the zooming in and out,overall an excellent emu.
the legend will never die!