Best controllers for emulation on PC

Emu Talk Goes Here
kiger
8-bit

Post by kiger »

You might have seen this pic in another post on this forum, but here is what I use:

I also have 8 SFC cleaned pads, 5 SNES cleaned pads, 3 SNES new super pads, and 1 SNES hori fighting commander.

chaoviceroy
8-bit

Post by chaoviceroy »

i have 2 logitech dual analog controllers. work pretty well, except for n64.
Deefuzz
8-bit

Re: Official Sega Saturn USB pad

Post by Deefuzz »

alexkidd wrote:If you can find it the official Sega Saturn USB pad is amazing. It was only released in Japan but had quite a few different colors.

I got a white one from www.play-asia.com a couple years ago. I'm sure it would be hard to track down now but it's worth it.

That white usb controller is the exact one I am looking for. *sigh*
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

chaoviceroy wrote:i have 2 logitech dual analog controllers. work pretty well, except for n64.

That's what I use as well!
Raz1r
24-bit

Post by Raz1r »

Right now I'm using a hacked Xbox controller to play all of my emulated games.

I'm waiting for this guy to release the drivers for the wireless dongle so I can use all 4 of my wireless Xbox 360 controllers on emulators.

I've been thinking of picking up some converters but I don't know which ones are the best.
Nitrosoxide
8-bit

Post by Nitrosoxide »

I use my xbox 360 controllers and the wireless dongle. Just with Pinnacle Game Profiler.

A good deal of emulators support it. And for ones like P64 you can get rumble support.
Do you want Wavebird quality wireless DC controllers?

Messiah Entertainment, makers of wireless 2.4 GHz SNES controllers say “if there's enough support for it” they'll consider it. So do all us DC fans a favor. Email or call! Make a request for wireless DC Controllers.!!!http://www.playmessiah.com/company/index.htm#contact
JF
8-bit

Post by JF »

Hello,

I used to have a PS2 dualshock to USB adapter, but now I'm using XBox 360 wireless controllers and the Microsoft Wireless receiver.

I use JoyToKey for games and emulators that don't support Windows joysticks.

I really liked the idea of connecting a Saturn pad to my PC, so I will try to find a Saturn USB pad or an adaptor.

Best regards

JF
cowgod
16-bit

Post by cowgod »

i use a saitek p880 pad for all my emulated games. the only games i don't like playing with it are n64 titles. i'd like to get an adapter (really wish i could find an old original adaptoid) so i can just use my regular n64 controller on my pc.

this thing is awesome. i've had it for years and couldn't really imagine switching to another gamepad. i've been using it extensively in the last few weeks playing through gta3.